hayden-harnett CRUMMY SERVICE

Well they certainly seem to have the time to come up with new designs and get their stuff plastered all over the internet, so I think they would have time to back their stuff and treat NEW customers right. I can't help feeling that the consumer here who is actually spending the money on their stuff is getting burned.

misslola said:
Well they certainly seem to have the time to come up with new designs and get their stuff plastered all over the internet, so I think they would have time to back their stuff and treat NEW customers right. I can't help feeling that the consumer here who is actually spending the money on their stuff is getting burned.

I know what you mean. Them, still having not replied after around 3 weeks now, is making me really ticked off :evil:. You would think that they'd be back now after their week away and try desperately to respond to all the customers who tried to contact them when they were gone...you know do a little overtime, to make up for lost time.
Their bags may be nice, but I'm getting the feeling that I won't want to purchase from them again. Their bags are nice, but there are lots of nice bags around...

I agree with that too. My bag was really not good at all (broken turnlock, bad hardware, stitching) and for the price, there are MANY MANY bags out there just as cute if not cuter, for that price. They are not cheap! I bet these guys are gone within 3 years.

UPDATE;
well, I tried and tried to call and still got that busy signal, but now I just got a new email saying my order had been shipped--but other than the order for which they sent the wrong bag I haven't ordered anything! So we'll see. Maybe they sent me the right bag after all and I can just keep the mistake. Or maybe they're totally confused over there and they sent me someone else's order. stay tuned....

I emailed them today again and got a reply. Turns out they just got back, and the person who was in charge of the showroom or something, was away due to unforseen circumstances. So I guess they only have 3 people running this business?
Well, they said that the luggage that I wanted is actually backordered, but didn't put that on the website. :wacko: And they can ship it out to me by May 25th, and that i'd get a discount if I kept my order. I said no, because I'm graduating and leaving the States in mid May. I got another email back saying that they can ship internationally and for free.
So I guess I am semi-satisfied. It's just that I wish I knew earlier when I ordered it that it was backordered and would have to wait like a month, instead of writing emails and worrying about my order, and not getting replies...
At least I'm getting the bag..:amuse: