Hayden Harnett and Walt Disney?!?

I love the gothicness of the Fantasia collection. Totally up my alley. Gotta start saving my pennies (or clearing out some old bags!). I agree about the spikes on the cuffs -- I like the simpler design of the Cathedral cuff.

Oh Dream! Do you think the CLU hobo is that mysterious purple fortune cookie shaped bag in the AW10 lookbook? :nuts: I'm loving the TRON cuffs!!

AHA!!! Could be! I have got to go peruse that again!

The Tron cuffs are awesome!

ETA..hmm, it's kind of the same shape but less "finished" looking, seems like? WWYT?
attachment.php

Attachments

• 40211_418642381125_16959276125_5251187_6354760_n.jpg
    40211_418642381125_16959276125_5251187_6354760_n.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 344
Am I the only one who likes the spikes then? I also loooove gothic architecture (was almost an art history major in college) so those cathedral prints are right up my abbey. I mean, alley.

Merry, me too! I'm more Tron than goth. Lol! I do love the fantasia keychain. Methinks that's going to sell out fast.

ETA, LOL mockinglee, abbey haha. I like the print a lot but I admit the spikes are a bit much for me...maybe I should get one of the cuffs to shake up suburbia :biggrin:

mockinglee - I love the spikes too. I think they make those pieces.

I like the keyring and the TRON cuff especially. Trying to hold off on another bag. I was going to try to get away with just 1 new one for fall....

Mockinglee you are young and HHot enough to pull off those spikes! :biggrin: They don't really go with my office attire; I will certainly get some raised eyebrows over them. lol

Dream, ITA! That cute little keychain will be a hot seller!

I love love love that long floaty silk chiffon scarf. It looks like the print goes through the entire scarf, like the old school wormy and plume scarves. The other grey scarf looks like it's just printed on one side, like the recent collection scarves, and I'm not so fond of this.

I'm confuzzled by the vinyl too. Does it say that it's the Tron? I'm hoping it's just that reticule that's in vinyl. lol

^Hahaha. I'm not that young. Just a perpetual punker at heart. I don't have an issue with vinyl as long as it's priced accordingly. Do we know yet if this is everything? Now I'm just imagining a Space Mountain collection... Pirates collection... oooh, imagine a Wonderland collection! And will they be available in the park(s)?

The Dh pointed out that we don't know what color the lining is on the Tron ones? Aqua?
Eeeeeeeeee! I also just remembered I have a cousin who works for Disney. :nuts: Time to drag out that email. I wonder if she gets discounts?