Has anyone seen the MK bags that look like speedys?

i have both the MK grayson and the DE speedy, and i get way more compliments on the grayson. i like that the grayson vachetta does not oxidize and i like that it has more gold hardware and detailing. To me, they are different bags.

Just because people carry MK bags does not mean they cant afford higher end bags. Since when do people Need to display their wealth by the price of the bag theyre carrying. the type of bag you carry does not equate wealth since everyone's threshold is different.
Amen!!!!

I think that almost every bag/slg that MK has made is a direct knock off of LV (and other high end brands.) I don't have any MK because personally I think they are way overpriced for the quality that you get for your $. My DH even agrees with me.

I used to LOVE MK but I am disappointed in his lack of design originality and ingenuity with the whole bag craze. Some of his higher end leather's are nice but for $800 I would rather spend twice that on the superior quality from LV.

And, so would my DH!!! Oh, how I love him so!! LOL! :lolots: Seriously, he is an engineer and appreciates quality and fine engineering!! He sees the difference between my LV's and the MK's in the stores.