Has anyone purchased a bag from Ellie Belle?

porchelady

Jun 22, 2019
I was searching for this Versace bag on Google and Ellie Belle popped up and they have the exact bag in the color I want. I’ve not heard of them before. Would appreciate any references. Thanks guys

This is a new name to me, but it looks like they have a Trust Pilot score of 4.3 out of 5. I know that’s not the same as knowing definitively how good their inventory or delivery is, but perhaps reviewing those submissions will be helpful?

Reactions: porchelady
This is a new name to me, but it looks like they have a Trust Pilot score of 4.3 out of 5. I know that’s not the same as knowing definitively how good their inventory or delivery is, but perhaps reviewing those submissions will be helpful?
Thank you. I didn't notice they had trustpilot. Just checked reviews there and just purchased from them. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: FunaticalFashion
Oh yes sorry, been a little busy. I got this two tone Versace bag, it arrived in 3 days. No issues at all. Love the bag. I had my eyes on it at Nordstrom but it sold out. I actually saved more buying from Ellie Belle. If anyone is interested, here’s the link to this bag, looks like they still have one left. They’re ’re like an outlet store so they just have like one or two of each item. https://elliebelle.com/products/ver...wallet-on-a-strap?_pos=2&_sid=ae3267c48&_ss=r

Reactions: missnbsc