Has anyone ever lose their happy diamonds on a Chopard piece?

Hmmmm its seems from the posts that it occures with jewl items
I got my happy sport watch in 1997 or 98 i think
And i wore it daily for 8 years
Then i wore it almost daily on and of since then but never had a problem. And its been through a lot! Travels, daily college, daily work, saw it all!
I hope your problems get solved, thats not good :sad:

Reactions: Bagatha Christie
I had a friend back in college (late 80s) who had a happy diamond ring in which the diamond popped out so this is clearly a very long-term design flaw. I was thinking about getting the happy emotions ring but in reading all these posts I see they have not fixed anything.

I've had my chopard happy diamond pendant for 15 yrs and never had a problem. I also don't wear any of my jewelry in the shower, I occasionally clean it with a brush and jewelry cleaner and not leave it to soak under water for too long, fearful that water moisture can get into the glass. the glass portion of my pendant sits flush front and back.

Reactions: mdb6000
Hi all! Just wanted to share also my bad experience. I had asked my (now) husband to buy me a big, beautiful happy diamond ring as engagement ring some years ago, I was so in love with the design! Hubby wanted a classic diamond ring but I insisted badly.
I was wearing it daily for some months and then one nice day.. all diamonds were lost!! it had opened up. I sent hubby to local store, he had some sort of ..fight with them and they fixed it for free. (To be quite frank, I have a strong suspicion that they simply replaced it with a new as even some metal scratches were gone.)
I now wear it very rarely for special events.. so sad, they ruined my engagement ring..
it costs a fortune and it’s more delicate than paper, I strongly regret buying it- and I don’t recommend these rings.

Reactions: Bagatha Christie
The back panel of my Chopard floating diamond ring fell out so i lost the floating diamond.
The Chopard after sales rep just called to tell me it will cost $800 to fix....and my ring was still under ther 2 year warranty.
After reading this forum, clearly they don't have consistent pricings for fixing their rings, and even if I pay for it, I can't trust that it won't happen again
I was just looking up chopard on the threads and I agree with you.
I am scandalised a company of this size doesn’t have a consistent repair policy. Especially in the luxury sector. Definitely gone off them now.

Reactions: debbie_mas