Has anyone else started a PCE shopping list?

There really isn't a whole lot that's calling my name this time. The last time I only ended up with a watch. This time, depending on if I get the invite in time (because it still goes to my old address which is in California so mom doesn't forward it until much later usually) or if I get it at all, I think I might get a watercolor crusher hat if I decide it looks alright on me. I feel like I should be protecting my skin more with a hat when I go out, especially now that I live in TX. I also may get a new pair of sunglasses if I can find a pair I like on myself (rare), and maybe the new ocelot scarf if it's out by then and okay to buy for PCE. I'll have to start saving up. Right now I'm on a purse ban indefinitely, but I do have a little bit of Coach credit left. We'll see how it goes.

Part of me wants a Carly but another part wants to wait to see what the fall leather Carlys might look like.

I'm seriously considering an Ergo tote in Camel with that cute little hot pink mini Ergo keychain....

Also love the tote in turquoise but my practical side may win out..

Of course, I really should just stay home and keep my piggy bank in tact, but what fun would that be?;)

I doubt I'll get invited because I've only purchased once from the boutique (otherwise just online or outlets) but if I was going to, I'd load up on scarves!

98154_MTI_t.jpg

98140_MTI_t.jpg

98135_MTI_t.jpg

I'm actually thinking if I get an invite I might get myself a Large Carly Sig because I saw them at MAcy's and they weren't nearly as huge as I expected! Might be nice to have a large and smaller version of a bag I love so much, just in case I need to carry more then usual. ;)

I've ammended my list and I think I want to add a perfume print ponytail scarf, and maybe the ergo print scarf since I love the blues and browns together. Although, I have no idea what to do with the big square scarves. I have the Legacy Stripe scarf and don't use it as it is. *L*

I will have to have the Khaki Patchwork scarf! And maybe a large white Ergo tote or the Draft tote if the white ever comes back.

Attachments

• Coach Khaki Patchwork Scarf.jpg
    Coach Khaki Patchwork Scarf.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 15
I really want the khaki patchwork satchel and maybe the matching zip around wallet. But I also love the indigo patchwork Ergo hobo and the matching wristlet, but even I know that's too much patchwork.