HAs anyone bought a bag with the new camo print?

It is the small wristlet - about the size of a deck of cards. I passed on it (but ordered the Camo Cooper Satchel). I haven't seen any other accessories on Coach or dept. store websites. Just love the print!

Cooper? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I did not see the Cooper style... can you link me? I'm stuck in a loop on Coach Australia hahahhaha!

Cooper? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I did not see the Cooper style... can you link me? I'm stuck in a loop on Coach Australia hahahhaha!

Mine should be here Tuesday, will post some real pics -

picture.php

Your bag is so pretty and unique. Reminds me of a nice watercolor painting.

That's exactly what I thought. Honestly when I first heard of camo print bags I thought coach must be crazy. But after seeing them I think they look like a beautiful water color painting of flowers. I love them and want to get one eventually. Really like it in the cafe carry all.

I seriously think that whomever named this print camo missed the mark! It's a beautiful print and I think the name will turn people off from it!

I think it should have been called something like evening garden.

I seriously think that whomever named this print camo missed the mark! It's a beautiful print and I think the name will turn people off from it!

I think it should have been called something like evening garden.

Coach has done a number of camo prints over the years. I don't think that tradition and it's name will sway a serious buyer.

If you google camouflage print you will see many examples of design, including florals, and multiple colour ways.

Michael Kors did a very pretty fabric line in a floral camo print.

Coach has done a number of camo prints over the years. I don't think that tradition and it's name will sway a serious buyer.

If you google camouflage print you will see many examples of design, including florals, and multiple colour ways.

Michael Kors did a very pretty fabric line in a floral camo print.

Yup. Remember this- it was also called camo.