HAs anyone bought a bag with the new camo print?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This print doesn't look camo to me! It looks like a pretty floral print
    Does anyone have a picture to share of what it looks like? Thanks!

2. I know I saw a bag in camo somewhere on here. It looked like a floral print in drab colors to me as well.

3. I have the camo print in the Cafe Carryall. It is a very unique looking bag. I think it is beautiful in the Phoebe, too, but I went with the Carryall, since the Phoebe is only available in the small. I actually love the colors...they are warm and rich. I don't think they look drab at all, but we all have different tastes. :cool:

Attached Files:

4. One more of the inside...

Attached Files:

5. I guess drab is in the eye of the beholder. :roflmfao: That bag is gorgeous and unique, and I love the color palette.

6. Oh-my-goodness!! It is beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures!!

7. Thank you ladies for the links to the other threads!!

8. I don't think she used the word "drab" as you all are taking it, as in dull/boring. I think she meant drab as in military drab.

9. You're very welcome! :smile:

10. However she meant it...honestly, it doesn't bother me. As I said, we all have different tastes. This is definitely a bag that some will love and others not so much. :amuse:

11. :ghi5: Exactly.

12. :smile:

13. Your bag is so pretty and unique. Reminds me of a nice watercolor painting.