Has anybone bought Mulberry at a UK airport?

Hello, I am going to London next week. Staying 3 weeks. I'm flirting with the idea of getting a Bayswater in Oak while I'm over there, either through a regular shop or the airport.

It's $1295 USD on Mulberry's USA website. Does anyone know if it would work out cheaper to buy in UK?

And if so, airport vs. regular store, saying that both have it in stock?

Thank you :smile:

Not sure where you live but the Mulberry outlets in CA and NY ship and often have Bayswaters on sale. I got my oak from the Cabazon outlet.

Not sure where you live but the Mulberry outlets in CA and NY ship and often have Bayswaters on sale. I got my oak from the Cabazon outlet.

Oh I didn't know that! I live in Seattle. I had no idea there were Mulberry outlets in the States. Sadly the SF Mulberry closed a couple of years ago, and the only other one I knew of was in NY. Mulberry isn't a brand I normally keep up with, but I've flirted with the idea of an oak Bayswater for years.

Are the bags at the outlets "first quality" or do they normally have some minor imperfections? May I ask how much you paid for your Bays? :smile:

Oh I didn't know that! I live in Seattle. I had no idea there were Mulberry outlets in the States. Sadly the SF Mulberry closed a couple of years ago, and the only other one I knew of was in NY. Mulberry isn't a brand I normally keep up with, but I've flirted with the idea of an oak Bayswater for years.

Are the bags at the outlets "first quality" or do they normally have some minor imperfections? May I ask how much you paid for your Bays? :smile:

They will send you lots of photos! I think they sell both past season items and seconds, I got my oak when they were changing to add the newer Bayswater style. I do not remember exactly what I paid but it was at least 30-40 percent off.

Yes, they said the original oak bayswater was 976 plus tax. But since I live outside CA, I don't pay tax, just $15 shipping fee. Seems they get just one basywater in at a time, and mulberry sends them another when they've sold their stock. so every couple of weeks, apparently they get one. first quality goods, not seconds, according to them.

I've asked to buy the next one that comes in (which I pleasantly anticipate to be in a couple of weeks since they just sold their only oak bays). I feel like I couldn't do better than $976 +$15 shipping even in the UK with tax refund, right? It's 995 GBP, plus according to the global blue calc, 122 GBP in tax refund. i feel like the outlet price works out better?

I'm currently in London, and maybe the outlet prices here would be better, but I don't know that I'd have time to visit any of them, or if it'd be worth it?

I'm in your area and I used to use Mulberry SF too. When they closed, they hooked me up with an SA at Mulberry Santa Clara who I have used for the past couple years. She's lovely, very responsive and will send me pics and such as well as giving me a heads up on upcoming sales. The Cabazon outlet in California has been a great source of items for me over the years too but I'm not sure they are shipping out of state any longer. My SA there has disappeared and no longer responds to texts. Still, in the past, all the items I received from Cabazon were in perfect condition, some still with the plastic and tissue wrapping in place.

First post and contemplating my first ‘big’ mulberry purchase (I have a small outlet bag I bought for £99 about 10 years ago, which I still love and use).
I’m flying from Heathrow to Canada next year from terminal 5. Should I wait until then to buy. If there’s one I really want can I call and ask them to hold it for me? Are the discounts still about 17%. I’m thinking of a Bayswater with strap or heritage Bayswater (but think I would prefer a lined bag).
Thanks in advance.