Happy Feet?

This is so pretty, do you think the white is going to be hard to keep clean? I'm considering this bag but having three kids and wearing nothing but jeans I'm afraid I can't keep the bag clean looking

I have been waiting for this reveal!! Thank you!!
Thank you!
All hail the Borough Queen! :worthy:

In all seriousness, that is one CLASSY bag! The texture of the leather looks absolutely divine, too. I bet she is happy to be reunited with all her relatives, too! Congrats! :smile:
The texture is probably the most durable of all the B's. Yes Family reunion for the B's. I have my eye on the Orange one on the website. Still missing some that I know just don't make my heart sing.

That is a stunning bag!
Thank you!
Just gorgeous!!! Congrats, great addition!!!
Thank you. You gotta feel the texture its so durable. I'm sure you will get one for your collection.

I didnt even see this on the website, great score!
My SA found this one. I think she wants me to get each and every one. :smile:
This bag is gorgeous! I'm a huge fan of navy and white and the leather on this looks amazing! Is the HW silver?
If I compare it to your bracelet/watch, I'm assuming it is silver. I bet it looks super sharp that way!
Its actually Silver HW and my LOVE bracelet is Gold. Not sure why it looks silver in the picture. Yikes that must mean it needs to be cleaned. Cartier here I come.

Beautiful! That leather looks amazing!
It feels amazing. I am sure the mandarin/white one on the website is going to be gorgeous.
Gorgeous! Congrats on this beautiful bag!
Thank you. :smile:
OMG, I just noticed the bracelet! Love it too!
Thank you. Hard earned Anniversary gift.
Gorgeous. Love the colors on this bag. And feet. Awesome. Congrats on your latest addition.
The feet have me just giddy. I cant believe they put feet on it. :biggrin:

This is so pretty, do you think the white is going to be hard to keep clean? I'm considering this bag but having three kids and wearing nothing but jeans I'm afraid I can't keep the bag clean looking
I think the boar skin is going to wipe clean. I know its leather but it reminds me of something tougher like maybe the leather on a car seat. Maybe not a good comparison I will see what my SA thinks. I think you will be safe with this one. ;)
Boom chicka bow wow. Gorgeous girlfriend.
Thank you. :biggrin:
I loved this when it was on Spring 2014 preview.
It's even prettier in your pictures!!
Good surprise about the feet.

Congrats!!
Yes I watched it on the spring Preview. I was nervous the white was going to be like the super soft vachetta. I love this leather so much more. :biggrin:

Love this one!
Thank you!!!

Classy is the word that enters my mind when I look at this bag. Thank you for sharing.
Yes it feels much better than some of the other B's. Thank you.

Absolutely beautiful. Love everything about it. What a great bag!
Thank you I do too.

OMG. Love those handles and those FEET (finally)! Not to forget that LOVE bracelet!
Thank you. I love the handles, feet, and my LOVE too. :smile:

What a beautiful choice. Congrats, lady!
Thank you. Its a good combo.
Simply beautiful! Congrats!
Thank you. Coach does something right every now and again. :smile:
Absolutely TDF gorgeous! Congrats!! :smile:
Thank you. I am waiting on you to get a B bag. I really think you will like it. ;)