Handbag Selling Question!

The credit seems non-transferable. Unless of course you could manage to sell the option for a bag, and the person could buy it through your Fendi credit.
Not sure how to work this out best.

hehe yeah I said it was non-transferrable. that SUCKS> So my only other option is buying a bag and selling it. I was thinking of getting on the waitlist for a new spring color spy that is sure to sell out. I just want this credit to be gone lol. Worst shopping experience EVER!

Hi,

what about one of the Fendi Sellaria bags...they are beautiful. great quality, beautiful Float leather from Italy, and the embossing (it looks like chain) into the leather is beautiful. I was at the movies the other day in Santa Monica, and a woman came out carrying a dull pewter colored pebbled sellaria (the larger size), with embossed "chain" and a horse or something embossed in the center"..it was gorgeous...soft, but sturdy, great details and cool....chic...not as common as the spy, but full of class and longevity....different but special....

a thought, if you want to save your credit for yourself...

I also think you would be better off to "sell" the credit.
Try listing on craigslist.com. You can explain the situation and have someone meet you at the store (I'm assuming there is one near you). Then they get what they want and they know it's authentic.

Noriko said:
hehe yeah I said it was non-transferrable. that SUCKS> So my only other option is buying a bag and selling it. I was thinking of getting on the waitlist for a new spring color spy that is sure to sell out. I just want this credit to be gone lol. Worst shopping experience EVER!

Why do these stores always do things in their favor. It makes for bad customer service and they should know you will never be back. Ugh.

Update on this:

My credit card company has gotten back to me about disputing the charge. They issued me a conditional credit and pending review of the letter I need to send in within the next 5 days, will refund my money. I'll probably be blacklisted @ Fendi, but I hardly think their defective merchandise is my fault. I don't take being ripped off lightly. So hopefully this will go through and I won't have to take a loss through selling :biggrin:

Sorry, I think I misunderstood your initial question. You want to buy a bag and then resell it to have the cash instead, right? I may be interested in buying a new Fendi from you. What did you decide to get?

Hey! Sorry for the late update, my cc dispute has already gone through. The manager at Fendi gave me a full refund so I no longer have the problem :biggrin: Thanks for the interest!

Noriko said:
Hey! Sorry for the late update, my cc dispute has already gone through. The manager at Fendi gave me a full refund so I no longer have the problem :biggrin: Thanks for the interest!

i'm glad it worked in your favor. out of curiosity, what problems did you have with your spy? i just ordered a black one and it should be here this week.

Greendrv said:
Noriko, actually I don't think it would be a good idea to sell on ebay. In case you haven't been tracking the fendi spy sales on ebay, they haven't been too strong. Most of the bags selling are fakes and priced $500 and below. The few spys that have sold, sold below retail. One seller I know even selling an authentic choco spy had a buyer claim that she sold her a fake bag, and created a BIG problem for her.

Leshent has had the hologram spy for sale for weeks now, and nobody's touched it. And dudeiloveyou has a petrol spy for over a week that nobody's touched it. Both of these are well known trusted sellers.

I also don't care much for the S/S 06 spy designs, but what about the B FENDI bag? It looks really great, and should be released fairly soon.

I agree. Sales on eBay seem to be down significantly in terms of closing price from last year. Bags are just not moving, nor is anything else for that matter. I think this is due to the number of fakes on eBay and also the increase of seller/buyer problems stemming from dishonest people. I don't sell on eBay THAT much, but I have had several problems with recent sales. I have seen people sell their store credit or giftcards on eBay, so perhaps if you could use the credit for a giftcard you could get most of your money back. Otherwise, see if someone here is planning to buy a bag and if you could "trade" or sit on the credit until something you love comes along.