Hammitt bags

Im using my wallet daily for about 3 months now and so far so good!!!! I love the magnetic close up! Leather looks fabulous! Mine is navy blue color and no discoloration or anything! I plan in to get more of their wallets soon!

View attachment 5444983

View attachment 5444984
Thank you for this reply and photo. Have you seen other colors in person? Seeing your pic reminds me that they do come in different leather types, because when I saw yours, it looked like a more durable leather than the one I was eyeing. Is yours 'snake print'? I see on the website they have snake print, croc-embossed, pebbled, nubuck, and "buttery black leather". I like the nubuck look the best, but that's probably the most easily worn down, I'd guess.

Thank you for this reply and photo. Have you seen other colors in person? Seeing your pic reminds me that they do come in different leather types, because when I saw yours, it looked like a more durable leather than the one I was eyeing. Is yours 'snake print'? I see on the website they have snake print, croc-embossed, pebbled, nubuck, and "buttery black leather". I like the nubuck look the best, but that's probably the most easily worn down, I'd guess.
I have 3 Hammitt wallets and one tote! 2 of my wallets are this croc type leather (this navy and one Yellow) and I also got another type of lesther last season is blue with gold accents and leather is more smooth! Looks very durable but I havent use it yet! The tote is buttery light pink leather and I love it!!!!it smells great leather and its soooooo soft! I used few times and still looks good! I heard Hammitt have a great customer service and lifetime warranty! If anything happens with the wallet, Im sure they will help you! But if you are worried about it and we know they are pricey, I would suggest you find first a second hand one so you can see how it looks like in person! :smile:

Reactions: nyeredzi
I have 3 Hammitt wallets and one tote! 2 of my wallets are this croc type leather (this navy and one Yellow) and I also got another type of lesther last season is blue with gold accents and leather is more smooth! Looks very durable but I havent use it yet! The tote is buttery light pink leather and I love it!!!!it smells great leather and its soooooo soft! I used few times and still looks good! I heard Hammitt have a great customer service and lifetime warranty! If anything happens with the wallet, Im sure they will help you! But if you are worried about it and we know they are pricey, I would suggest you find first a second hand one so you can see how it looks like in person! :smile:
Good idea about the 2nd hand and seeing them in person! It looks like a couple of retailers somewhat near me have some in person, new I'm sure, so maybe I'll try to go to one of those. Their lifetime promise on their website only mentions hardware " Our lifetime promise covers Hammitt’s hardware like zippers, rivets, D-Rings and strap clasps. " so I think if the leather has a problem, we're just out of luck. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Reactions: babibarbie
You can also find second hand wallets in a great price and excellent shape at selling apps as Mercari and Poshmark! About the leather they said that if needed TLC they will help with it!

“Lifetime Warranty
We stand by every piece of hardware forever. Need a little TLC for your favorite style? Simply email [email protected].”

My guess is no many purses stores out there would give us leather warranty for life! I own a lot brands (expensives and popular brands) and in my opinion, Hammitt brand is close to Strathberry brand as leather and look! I love both brands! Im sure you will love your wallet!!!

Reactions: nyeredzi
I'm surprised that Hammitt isn't more popular on TPF. I have 4 and they've held up wonderfully over the years (my oldest must be a good 7 or 8 years old by now; my newest is from this year). The leather is great. I prefer their newer "brushed" hardware to the old shiny hardware they used to use. The lifetime warranty is nice but really, the hardware holds up extremely well and I've never had zipper issues with them, so you're unlikely to use it. Still good to have that guarantee that they stand behind their product in some capacity; it's uncommon for a contemporary brand.
I think the brand has upscaled recently, so I wonder how that will affect the quality as they ramp up production. I hope that nothing changes in terms of quality.

Reactions: poizenisxkandee