Hammitt bags

babibarbie

Sep 13, 2015
Tampa, FL
Hi!! I just got my first VIP Indigo Hammitt crossbody after reading a lot awesome reviews how these bags are! They also are not cheap! So, I wanted to know - are they a design bag? How is the quality of it?? Thank you

Campercass

May 24, 2019
I recently discovered Hammitt as well. Their leather is sooo amazing and yummy! They are very good quality IMO. And top notch customer service. In fact, my 4th Hammitt should be here this Friday!

Reactions: babibarbie
Sep 2, 2007
Hammitt has been popular here in Los Angeles for many years. Stephanie Hammitt started the company in Manhattan Beach and the corporate offices are now in Hermosa Beach. She is a fantastic and kind person. Plus her bags last forever. I have a travel duffel that I have used for over 10 years on national and international trips and it still looks brand new. If you live in the Manhattan/Hermosa Beach area, her company has had sample sales. However, as her company has grown, the sample sales have been few and far between.

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
I learned about Hammitt years ago; I was attracted to the red lining, but the bags at the time were too heavy/hardware-rich for me. Fast forward - I have a 210 West in Pewter/Brushed Silver coming my way on a 7-day “tryout”. Scheduled to be here Friday. Can’t wait!