Hammered Gold Alhambra - Still a long wait?

Good news!!! My wonderful SA called to let me know that my 10 motif hammered yg is coming! Yay! I’ll just have to wait a wee bit more cause I had a change of heart and wanted additional 2 inches permanently added. He was right on the money about the 6 months wait for this necklace. So glad it is finally coming home.
Hope your hammered gold orders are also on their way to you. :smile:

I’m in London, was in Harrods a few days ago, and yes was told I couldn’t put a deposit on the hammered Alhambra as they couldn’t guarantee when they would get it in.
I was told this at the Bond Street boutique in February this year. I asked to be put in the wait list, and followed up with my SA via email. It took about 6-8 weeks for the hammered gold 5 motif to come back into stock. My SA called to say it was in and I bought it instantly. I then had to wait an additional month for the bracelet to be sized. The whole process took about 4 months.

I was told this at the Bond Street boutique in February this year. I asked to be put in the wait list, and followed up with my SA via email. It took about 6-8 weeks for the hammered gold 5 motif to come back into stock. My SA called to say it was in and I bought it instantly. I then had to wait an additional month for the bracelet to be sized. The whole process took about 4 months.
It’s good to know that it only took a month for you to get your bracelet resized. I’m waiting for the holidays to be over before I send in my pendant - they quoted 8-10 weeks, so I really hope it can be done sooner!

It’s good to know that it only took a month for you to get your bracelet resized. I’m waiting for the holidays to be over before I send in my pendant - they quoted 8-10 weeks, so I really hope it can be done sooner!
Congratulations on your new necklace! Yes, I do think they over estimate the wait time for alterations to keep the customer happy. I was told an 8 week wait and it ended up being 4 weeks.

Thank you good to know I’ll try Bond Street. Is it possible you can DM the SA you dealt with? The amazing SA that I used to deal with left Harrods, otherwise I would have contacted them. Or if anyone else has a great SA in Harrods or Bond Street that you can recommend that would be appreciated.

Reactions: RosieSparkles
Is it true that the Alhambra Hammered is being discontinued? I heard they are replacing it with Guilloche? Or you all think its a rumor? I wanted to order too but they aren't taking any orders.