Guys and rings

Well firstly congratulations for getting past a difficult period!! I think it's a great idea to wear a token as a symbol of strength!

I think the Atlas design is unisex, but I would suggests your wearing it on your right hand. You mentioned that you are single; wearing on your left ring finger may suggest to others that you are already married.

Thanks :smile: It was kind of the idea to have something to remind me that you can overcome anything if you set your mind to it.

I also looked it up now and where I live it's normal to use the right hand for wedding rings. So I placed it back on the left hand :smile: I didn't know what hand was normally used for it and I just assumed it was the same around the world

Congrats on the classy ring and coming out on top in your life! I'm a guy myself and in my humble opinion everyone can carry any jewelry they want and feel comfortable with. I'm mostly into rings, but I also like bracelets and cuffs. Bangles aren't really my thing. Welcome to this forum!

Thank you very much :smile: I wear a silver necklace with a thors hammer (I'm from scandinavia) and a watch most the time, I think a bracelet may push it over the top :smile: But who knows, I may change my mind:smile:

A nice signet ring for your little finger is always tasteful as well, and has quite a history. Congrats on your fabulous achievement and glad you have a lovely ring to bring you happiness when you look at it.