Gunmetal Rhyder 24 is here

We can agree to disagree on the subject of whether I felt I was "attacked" by asking for feedback. I did read each ones answers carefully and respectfully did not agree with some and others I agreed wholeheartedly!! That didn't mean that I responded by making the person feel as if they were less important somehow than others on the forum. Speaking for myself only, buying a Coach purse is a luxury for me, so I want to make an informed decision while having fun!!

Alright. Enough. I’ve contacted the moderators and kindly asked them to put a stop to this before it gets out of control AGAIN. This is ridiculous. Iuvcoach, apologies for a discussion on your beautiful bag; this is turning into another hijacked thread. But some things need to be said.

Some of you act cattier than the high school girls that I teach. (And trust me, I’m not an idiot; they are sweethearts to me, but cattiness abounds in the hallways.)

Do you want ADVICE? Do you want HONESTY? Some of you need to learn English. You sound like ignoramuses and a complete mess on paper; I can’t even imagine how you talk in real life, and I can’t understand for the life of me why some of you lamely attempt to join in and joke along with each other in the idiotic manner that you do. I don’t need to hear about you “twerking” for your husband because you bought or want to buy another bag.

Some of you sound like pretentious witches with a capital “B.” Get off your high horse; we’re talking about courtesy, which is not the same as sharply made barbs , snide remarks, or passive-aggressive little comments.

Do I sound rude? Judgmental? Oh, goodness, no! I’m just being “blunt,” right? – which isn’t the same as being “offensive” at all! I’m simply offering well-intentioned “advice” that lets some of you know how you sound to the general population and will help your interactions with others in the future! I’m letting you know how you come across to intelligent, considerate women who come here to talk about bags, not to engage in what they went through as sixth through twelfth graders (and up). I’m simply offering another diverse “opinion,” since this is, after all, an open forum, where people are allowed to agree and disagree with each other – right? RIGHT?

This post will most likely be removed in a matter of minutes, if not hours. I'll be attacked, private messaged with threats/verbal attacks, thrown out. Who cares! I do hope some of you some of you read this and learn from it before it is removed. We’ll see what the mods decide to remove and who they decide to deactivate. There are worse things to happen in the world.

There’s a thing called cyberbullying. Look it up. It’s happening here. I’m tired of it. Bags, people. Bags. Put it in perspective.

Alright. Enough. I’ve contacted the moderators and kindly asked them to put a stop to this before it gets out of control AGAIN. This is ridiculous. Iuvcoach, apologies for a discussion on your beautiful bag; this is turning into another hijacked thread. But some things need to be said.

Some of you act cattier than the high school girls that I teach. (And trust me, I’m not an idiot; they are sweethearts to me, but cattiness abounds in the hallways.)

Do you want ADVICE? Do you want HONESTY? Some of you need to learn English. You sound like ignoramuses and a complete mess on paper; I can’t even imagine how you talk in real life, and I can’t understand for the life of me why some of you lamely attempt to join in and joke along with each other in the idiotic manner that you do. I don’t need to hear about you “twerking” for your husband because you bought or want to buy another bag.

Some of you sound like pretentious witches with a capital “B.” Get off your high horse; we’re talking about courtesy, which is not the same as sharply made barbs , snide remarks, or passive-aggressive little comments.

Do I sound rude? Judgmental? Oh, goodness, no! I’m just being “blunt,” right? – which isn’t the same as being “offensive” at all! I’m simply offering well-intentioned “advice” that lets some of you know how you sound to the general population and will help your interactions with others in the future! I’m letting you know how you come across to intelligent, considerate women who come here to talk about bags, not to engage in what they went through as sixth through twelfth graders (and up). I’m simply offering another diverse “opinion,” since this is, after all, an open forum, where people are allowed to agree and disagree with each other – right? RIGHT?

This post will most likely be removed in a matter of minutes, if not hours. I'll be attacked, private messaged with threats/verbal attacks, thrown out. Who cares! I do hope some of you some of you read this and learn from it before it is removed. We’ll see what the mods decide to remove and who they decide to deactivate. There are worse things to happen in the world.

There’s a thing called cyberbullying. Look it up. It’s happening here. I’m tired of it. Bags, people. Bags. Put it in perspective.

that is what you just did - lol
In all the post I gave my HONEST ADVICE - PERIOD!
Liked or disliked.

Luvcoach, I just wanted to apologize for hijacking the thread about your very beautiful purse!! That is the precise reason I commented on it as it is beautiful and looks great on you!! I am considering this as my next possible purchase as I continue to downsize the size of purse I carry-I found I can leave at lot of those things out that I used to carry and the smaller purses like this one are so cute!! I hope you have lots of enjoyment from carrying it and I wish you all the best!!

Luvcoach, I just wanted to apologize for hijacking the thread about your very beautiful purse!! That is the precise reason I commented on it as it is beautiful and looks great on you!! I am considering this as my next possible purchase as I continue to downsize the size of purse I carry-I found I can leave at lot of those things out that I used to carry and the smaller purses like this one are so cute!! I hope you have lots of enjoyment from carrying it and I wish you all the best!!

So true. I know my bag is filled with some totally uneccessary stuff...