Gucci x Disney

For me it seems like a missed opportunity to be more creative! It’s cute but I would have loved more subtle nods to Disney as well, and different colours. For example, a red GG embossed bag with a silver clasp (to signify mickey’s red pants) and perhaps black mouse ears over the rim. That would’ve been so much cuter (to me)!
You are absolutely correct!

I just saw this one that I like...but $800 CAD for a Mickey Mouse t-shirt?! :cray: No thank you!

492347_XJB7W_9756_001_100_0000_Light-Disney-x-Gucci-oversize-T-shirt.jpg

https://www.gucci.com/ca/en/pr/wome...-for-Women/Sweatshirts-and-T-shirts-for-Women

Last edited:
Reactions: Soniaa and ildera5
I really like the collection but I also do go to Disneyland quite a lot. I ordered a few things online and am excited for them to come next week!

what did you get? Would love to see pics when you get them!!

I am a huge Disney fan and think the packaging (boxes and bags) are super cute, but I don't think any of the items. The collection eems so basic to me. Doesn't seem like it's worth it to me for the high price. Makes me sad because they could done some cute things with 'Mickey and Minnie in a more artiistic way.

$2500 for a marmont bag w Mickey printed on it? No thanks!

I could find cuter Disney merch at Disneyland or shopdisney.

Even the coach and Kate Spade line I thought was better done and I did buy a few of those pieces.

Reactions: Soniaa
My SA said all the Mickey items will become a collectors piece...but who knows

At my Gucci store in Orlando, everything sold out in about 3 days. They only have a few items left. I went in the day of and the card holder was sold out. My fiance and I picked up the Mickey Ace Mini Supreme sneakers which we absolutely love.

She also picked up the bigger card wallet/holder. My SA was able to locate 5 more of the regular card holders at another store in Miami and ordered us 2.

But as of last night, they only had a tiny lamp desk with just a couple of items left.

Reactions: 2gr8 and baninny
Like it because it has mickey on it and I'm a forever & ever infinity and beyond disney fan...but then again...dislike it because of the poor choice of color schemes...meh undecided :hrmm:

Reactions: gagabag