Gucci Suede Dionysus

Hi guys! I received the Gucci blue blooms Dionysus from hubby for Valentine's! Yay!! I'm in a dilemma -- he got me the large and said it was only $100 more than the smaller size. Which do you guy's think is a better look? I'm leaning toward the medium but I don't know if it's with just $100 difference. Pics attached (took one with the pink blooms just for reference)

Attachments

• IMG_1814.JPG
    IMG_1814.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 1,083
  • IMG_1815.JPG
    IMG_1815.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 807
  • IMG_1816.JPG
    IMG_1816.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 753
  • IMG_1796.PNG
    IMG_1796.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 714
Hi guys! I received the Gucci blue blooms Dionysus from hubby for Valentine's! Yay!! I'm in a dilemma -- he got me the large and said it was only $100 more than the smaller size. Which do you guy's think is a better look? I'm leaning toward the medium but I don't know if it's with just $100 difference. Pics attached (took one with the pink blooms just for reference)

I agree with you, prefer the medium on you :tup:

I do like the look of the medium more than the large on you. Is it practical in terms of fitting all
Your stuff? Would husband be insulted? Do you think you might need extra room? All issues to consider. Gorgeous bag though!

Reactions: papertiger
I'm a green leather fan so I've been watching out for the green leather Dionysus and so far this season I've seen three sizes/style variations.
All have green crystal embedded in the metal clasp.

Good sized WOC style 20 x 13 x 6cm
View attachment 3607803
View attachment 3607818
Medium - adjustable chain
View attachment 3607804 View attachment 3607805

Bamboo top handle with Web shoulder strap
View attachment 3607806
View attachment 3607808
Any other variations?

Wow! They are all amazing! I have seen the biggest size of Dionysus in this leather and color at the Gucci store in Sweden, so that makes it four sizes! :smile:

Where did you see the medium/small Dionysus? it is the one I am looking for :smile:

The medium size (smallest of the two) is gorgeous on you!

What a sweet and generous gift for Valentine's Day :girlsigh:.
I agree with you though, I definitely prefer the medium on you. Medium looks much more elegant and classy, the large looks too big IMO.
Medium looks really nice on you :yes:.

Reactions: chloebagfreak
Wow! They are all amazing! I have seen the biggest size of Dionysus in this leather and color at the Gucci store in Sweden, so that makes it four sizes! :smile:

Where did you see the medium/small Dionysus? it is the one I am looking for :smile:

Pics of the small/med green leather bag from mytheresa.com. Good luck with locating and securing one!
I didn't know there was a large green leather chain bag out there too - I'd only seen that size in the black leather. Good to know :smile:

Definitely the Medium... it looks fabulous on you. That size is perfect as it's large enough to hold all of the essentials, but still a good size to be versatile. It is a beautiful bag. Congrats and enjoy your gift!