Gucci soho chain crossbody

blushes_pink

Luxury ❤️
O.G.
Jan 27, 2009
Hi. Anyone has this bag?
Can this fits iphone 6 or the plus size?
Can someone pls post A 'whats in my bag' ?
Is the bag heavy?

Thanks

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    545.1 KB · Views: 757
Hi. Anyone has this bag?

Can this fits iphone 6 or the plus size?

Can someone pls post A 'whats in my bag' ?

Is the bag heavy?

Thanks

Okay here she is. I have a card case, comb, lipstick, keys, and iPhone 6 inside. There is a little more room if you need more stuff, but I typically don't put more than this in the bag. I use this bag for running errands and nights out, and I don't carry much for either of those.

The bag is not light, but it's not heavy either. The leather and chain gives it weight, but it's manageable. The leather is amazing, and no one does red like Gucci. It's just a gorgeous bag!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1444490981.915529.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1444491018.914750.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1444491082.529474.jpg

Okay here she is. I have a card case, comb, lipstick, keys, and iPhone 6 inside. There is a little more room if you need more stuff, but I typically don't put more than this in the bag. I use this bag for running errands and nights out, and I don't carry much for either of those.

The bag is not light, but it's not heavy either. The leather and chain gives it weight, but it's manageable. The leather is amazing, and no one does red like Gucci. It's just a gorgeous bag!View attachment 3153171View attachment 3153172View attachment 3153175

Surprisingly a lot! Well organised

Thanks for posting the photo and for giving feedback. Do you think iphone 6 plus will also fits in? Im planning to shift to a bigger phone in the future and i dont want a bag that cant carry my phone.

That red bag is so gorgeous :smile:

The bag is not light, but it's not heavy either. The leather and chain gives it weight, but it's manageable. The leather is amazing, and no one does red like Gucci. It's just a gorgeous bag!View attachment 3153171View attachment 3153172View attachment 3153175
I just picked up this exact bag pre-loved.! It's so cute and perfect for travel (specifically why I purchased it)... Do you still use this bag? & what phone do you have now?

Reactions: Megs