Gucci purchase at Nordstrom

Has anyone ordered a purse from Nordstrom online and received the bag with a dent?
I received my bag with dent/crease by the Gucci logo. I will call Nordstrom this Monday and see if I could exchange for another. I am so up upset when I noticed it.
I ordered the Gucci Soho Disco in rose beige from Nordstrom recently and it was shipped to me in a plastic mailing bag! I was furious that someone shipped out a bag like that. It was crushed and dented. I immediately sent it back and I also called customer service and told them. Since then, I ordered the same bag from MyTheresa and it came in beautiful condition.

Having this debate now. Looking at the Gucci Dionysus Woc but have a $500 Nordstrom’s gift card I could use toward this purchase if I ordered from the Gucci in Nordstrom’s. I’m afraid the after care won’t be the same as ordering from the online Gucci store directly. Any suggestions?

I have also been disappointed in the packaging when purchasing luxury items from Nordstrom. When you go directly to the boutiques you get a beautiful box with ribbons. I can’t understand why a department store the likes of Nordstrom doesn’t understand presentation is part of the experience. That does not even address the issue of the packaging that protects the purchase! I have noticed the package as a gift option...I may try that next time.

Having this debate now. Looking at the Gucci Dionysus Woc but have a $500 Nordstrom’s gift card I could use toward this purchase if I ordered from the Gucci in Nordstrom’s. I’m afraid the after care won’t be the same as ordering from the online Gucci store directly. Any suggestions?
A $500 gift card is quite a sum. Personally i would order from Nordstrom. They tend to be very accommodating with returns so if the bag is damaged in transit I doubt you'd have a problem getting a replacement or refund.

I think it's just luck with returning and reordering if you're doing it online. I've read about the quality issues from buying from Nordstrom. I guess it is better if you can inspect it in-store

You can still order Gucci handbags on-line at Nordstrom?! I thought Gucci pulled handbags from both Nordstrom and NM?
Unless I am getting a localized web browser, I'm not seeing any Gucci handbags on these sites.

Has anyone ordered a purse from Nordstrom online and received the bag with a dent?
I received my bag with dent/crease by the Gucci logo. I will call Nordstrom this Monday and see if I could exchange for another. I am so up upset when I noticed it.