Gucci Private Sale 2016! Share what you got!

My belt has been delivered and i wear it few days now.
The colour live is gorgeous and the quality is perfect. Since winter i wanted this belt but in red, ok , in Fuchsia is also super and the Price is perfect.
The Exclusive Preview on Gucci.com is still active. Many items are available only in few sizes but a lot are still available in all sizes. Same with bags, the bagswhich were sold are again online.
Here is my belt live :smile:
thumbnail_20161213_121105.jpg

The colour live is gorgeous and the quality is perfect. Since winter i wanted this belt but in red, ok , in Fuchsia is also super and the Price is perfect.
The Exclusive Preview on Gucci.com is still active. Many items are available only in few sizes but a lot are still available in all sizes. Same with bags, the bagswhich were sold are again online.
View attachment 3548739

Great color

View attachment 3548739

I love this color! Wear it in good health. :smile:

I was wondering if you can share the link to the sale?