Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

Hi everyone!

Did you go up a half size for your princetowns or did you find them to be tts? I just purchased a size 37.5 when I am usually a 37 and my heel fits perfectly but I'm nervous that there is too much room in the front- I don't want them to slip off when walking, especially in NYC [emoji5] I've been reading this thread and it seems this is a common dilemma. I want to try on the size 37 but I ordered these from My Theresa and already paid for shipping. Would love any feedback on how they fit after some wear - does the larger size still work or do they break in too much and get even larger? Thank you!!

Keep the 37.5. Most all need to go up 1/2 size. I have several pairs and have worn them often and they do not slip off.

Thank you all so much for the feedback! I think I will keep the 37.5! I have another pair of mules (Joie) and my heel hangs off the edge and it drives me nuts. Definitely don't want to risk it with these! Can't wait to start wearing them [emoji4]

i'm a euro size 38 i wear:
fur mules - 38.5 (could have gone up to a 39, still very comfortable, walked whole of Paris with them)
marmont low heels - 37.5 (very very comfortable, walked around in Barcelona with them for hours)
jordaan loafer - 38 (perfect fit)
as a reference:
chanel flats - 38.5
aquazzura chrissy flats - 38
valentino rock stud cage flats - 38
manolo blahnik hangisi flats - 38.5
any brand sneakers (converse, adidas, golden goose, saint laurent, miu miu etc.) - 38

i adore my black fur princetown mules. they are very comfortable and i wore them all over Europe while traveling.

i'm planning on buying a second pair and i'm debating between:
- silver glitter pair
- pink jacquard donald duck pair

which do you think i should go for?

gucci glitter mule2.jpg gucci glitter mule.jpg gucci pink donald duck mule2.jpg gucci pink donald duck mule.jpg

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
i adore my black fur princetown mules. they are very comfortable and i wore them all over Europe while traveling.

i'm planning on buying a second pair and i'm debating between:
- silver glitter pair
- pink jacquard donald duck pair

which do you think i should go for?

View attachment 3716387 View attachment 3716388 View attachment 3716389 View attachment 3716390
They're both stunning! I think I prefer the pink jacquard pair.
May I ask how the fur is holding up on your black pair?

Reactions: Prada_Princess
I like the silver a bit better but the Donald Duck ones are so cool !

My fur on my heel has rubbed off some but for the most part it's still there. Anyone had similar issue?

They're both stunning! I think I prefer the pink jacquard pair.
May I ask how the fur is holding up on your black pair?

i bought the pink donald duck ones from farfetch! i'm so excited! i called the store but they told me they don't have the glitters or the ducks.

the fur is still intact. they do shed sometimes which i can only realize when i'm wearing black leggings. considering i wore them even in rain, i say they hold up pretty well.

i have another question. i found another pair that i want in Chicago flagship. i want to buy them but how do i pay for them? i don't live in US so do i wire money? do a bank transfer?

Hi All! I am normally a US size 10 and I usually wear a size 41 in luxury shoes when I tried the size 41 princetowns on in store they were so narrow I couldn't get my feet in and I'd have to order a 42 online but I'm nervous they might be too narrow too! Anyone with similar size feet to mine or that have wide feet can you tell me if you purchased shoes and how they fit if you needed to go up a whole size? Sorry if this is a confusing question!