GUCCI Nymphaea YES OR NO?

Yai or Nay?

• Yes

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
I was also looking at the Dionysus top handle bag but was told they are extremely heavy. Anyone here owns one?

Comparing the Dionysus top handle with nymphaea, the dth is certainly heavier. The double tiger head buckle and all the other details pull on the weight of the bag. If you are looking for a bag that you can carry around for shopping and daily use, I will suggest the nymphaea

View attachment 3662469 View attachment 3662468

These are the new colors that just got in. Made of a different type of leather, the Shanghai leather, which has more resistance to scartches.

Same leather as the Flora infinity (which I have) from a few years ago. I can certainly vouch for the robustness of the leather (and my bag has an off-white background)

The floral print with the new leather has arrived in our store @Seattle downtown. The black one that you have is the moon leather and we also call it the napa do Molla leather. The new leather is a very different texture, rougher surface, but will have stronger resistance toward scratches

Does the all black bag come in new tougher leather or only floral print?

Yes, I can see the resemblance! But I think it's much better than the cluny. No cheap plastic LV on the front. And even beyond that, this bag is so much higher quality.

(And I say this having come a hair's breadth from buying the cluny. Those plastic letters just put me off. )

Oh no! I just bought the cluny yesterday. I was choosing between that and the Lockme II & I didn't like the large silver letters or the plastic cluny, but the cluny won.

[emoji17]

Yes, I can see the resemblance! But I think it's much better than the cluny. No cheap plastic LV on the front. And even beyond that, this bag is so much higher quality.

(And I say this having come a hair's breadth from buying the cluny. Those plastic letters just put me off. )
Haha! This is brilliant timing for me. The cluny has been on my list for a year now, love the shape and simplicity but that LV plastic logo for the price is putting me off. This nymphea is stunning! Less is more truly applies here IMHO.

Haha! This is brilliant timing for me. The cluny has been on my list for a year now, love the shape and simplicity but that LV plastic logo for the price is putting me off. This nymphea is stunning! Less is more truly applies here IMHO.

I saw Lisa Vanderpump carrying one[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: L4lou
I put all my things in the bag today and I carry quiet a few heavier items , the bag remained light I was very pleased. One thing I wish they long strap would be adjustable so it can be worn crossbody and would come with 2 straps leather and web just like large Dionysus bag. Is that too much to ask[emoji13]