Votes: 25 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

genyafox

Apr 3, 2017

Attachments

May 24, 2015
It does look a bit smashed in but not an expert. Maybe go back to the boutique to compare with other bags of the same style.

applecidered

Jan 19, 2014
Texas
Honestly it doesn't look smashed or anything to me; just the natural suppleness that is leather. Saffiano, patent, and other treated leathers would have the stiffness that would make it straight as a board, but I personally don't like that look and that feel of treated leather.

Also, the larger the bag, the more space the leather can move, sort to speak. Does it bother you that much?

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
It doesn't look smashed in, on flat smooth leather bags you will notice everything more. Just don't overstuff to keep it the way it is.

genyafox

Apr 3, 2017
I was also looking at the Dionysus top handle bag but was told they are extremely heavy. Anyone here owns one?

kyy_gucci

Apr 9, 2017
image.jpg image.jpg
Hi Guys,

What do you think of this bag?

https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/wome...omens-Handbags/Womens-Top-Handles-Boston-Bags
I got one and it is gorgeous, smooth leather which will surely scratch but im not sure if it is too trendy or will serve well over time. please help!
p.s. i will post pictures of the actual bag tomorrow.
These are the new colors that just got in. Made of a different type of leather, the Shanghai leather, which has more resistance to scartches.