GUCCI Men's Club.

Hey guys! I know this isn't the authentication forum but I posted there and was told they don't know much about this kind of bag. So I recently purchased this travel bag/briefcase on eBay for my husband and I'm having doubts about the authenticity. Mainly because it doesn't have a registered trademark stamp, also because it's in such good condition, not to mention its HUGE (22x16) and awkward looking. (Like a briefcase for a giant) lol. If it is real it is most likely pre Tom Ford era as it has a one line serial number. Does anyone know the model or year on this? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=301738842174&globalID=EBAY-US

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 458
Why do you regret them? They look very classic!

I'm a walker and worked in luxury shoe retail for 2+years so I knew better than to buy driving shoes. Their not designed for the wear and tear of walking. Wearing them only once each underside of the toes are scuffed due to the rubber treds not going all the way to the front. Going to see if my cobbler can resole them

I'm a walker and worked in luxury shoe retail for 2+years so I knew better than to buy driving shoes. Their not designed for the wear and tear of walking. Wearing them only once each underside of the toes are scuffed due to the rubber treds not going all the way to the front. Going to see if my cobbler can resole them

That's a great point. I am sure he can get you a new sole.
They are definitely not walking shoes!

Your drivers are very beautiful and classic. I have a pair of suede drivers that are delicate and I only wear them at special times...luckily, I drive everywhere but when I arrive at my destination I take off my sneaks and I pull the drivers out of my bag and put 'em on. Maybe that could work for you too. :smile:

My first contribution here:

Jacket: Gucci leather bomber jacket in soft glossy leather
Bag: Dior Homme Deville tote
Watch: Dior VIII 38mm automatic
Ring: Louis Vuitton ceramic ring with platinum Clous and diamond
Shoes: Bruno Bordese Washed leather boots

Attachments

• 20160130_112030.jpg
    20160130_112030.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 353