GUCCI Men's Club.

That is good to hear!! I see you are in New Jersey, USA? :biggrin:
I am in cold Scotland haha
Why thank you!
Awesome and YIKES ! We missed all cold weather and snow storms this year in New Jersey. Kind of miss it, but not so much... lol.
The Gucci Ghost Sneakers are awesome as well. Loved your review on the Gucci Outlet and items. I am looking for the large Gucci Scarfs, Gucci Ghost preferably... I might have to use them as masks because of what's going on these days... I still like to remain fashionable despite it all.
"J!m"

Got this at Gucci's private sale! I love this bag! I had my hesitations as it looks a bit...basic? No offense to those who own it, but it is so easy to wear, and it goes with my Blind for Love Gucci jacket!View attachment 4754483View attachment 4754488View attachment 4754489View attachment 4754483View attachment 4754488View attachment 4754489View attachment 4754496
I think it’s a nice bag! Not really my style but I like seeing it in others if that makes sense.

I think it’s a nice bag! Not really my style but I like seeing it in others if that makes sense.
Trust me, I feel the same way. For me this is not my style in terms of the fact that it is really uninteresting (it's a basic bag with a logo), but there is something about the retro 90's look that drew me. I had no bag to match my Gucci varsity jacket before, and I think this one works well. The sale price made it much more desirable because I didn't consider this bag before, although I have always admired the larger white version on my brother which I have never seen online before.

Got this at Gucci's private sale! I love this bag! I had my hesitations as it looks a bit...basic? No offense to those who own it, but it is so easy to wear, and it goes with my Blind for Love Gucci jacket!View attachment 4754483View attachment 4754488View attachment 4754489View attachment 4754496

If you're not too shy about the logo, I find those bags really useful for 'living'.when you need a bag for doing those things you wouldn't want to take your really good stuff to (if that makes sense).

Reactions: averagejoe
If you're not too shy about the logo, I find those bags really useful for 'living'.when you need a bag for doing those things you wouldn't want to take your really good stuff to (if that makes sense).
Makes sense, especially since the style of the bag goes easily with just a T-shirt and jeans without looking overdressed or overly fashionable.

Reactions: papertiger