Gucci Marmont Velvet bag

i love the black mini but i'm scared velvet will be really unpopular in a year or so :s

velvet always cycles back during the fall and really doesn't ever go out of style (always comes back year after year). i think its THE material to have for this fall bc I've been seeing it everywhere, not only Gucci but other brands like Chanel! i have never been into velvet anything but these velvet marmont bags are so pretty i finally gave in and ordered one today! :biggrin:

Reactions: L4lou and Mrs.Z
My siblings are looking to buy me the black velvet marmont for my 30th and I cannot decide whether I should go the small (26cm) or medium (30cm). I'm also having a bit of a crisis because it's a big birthday gift I am worried it mightn't be a classic and then I will feel bad if it's not a forever piece. Any advice?

My siblings are looking to buy me the black velvet marmont for my 30th and I cannot decide whether I should go the small (26cm) or medium (30cm). I'm also having a bit of a crisis because it's a big birthday gift I am worried it mightn't be a classic and then I will feel bad if it's not a forever piece. Any advice?

I'm worried about that too as I want to get one.

I'm worried about that too as I want to get one.
I just picked up my velvet marmont. Surprised myself with my choice thought I was going to grab the nude leather but my SA made a valid point that the leathers will be restocked whereas velvet is the more seasonal. I think for a seasonal piece it's not to pricey or gaudy that it would look so outdated. I am someone who wears mainly neutrals so a pop of colour would be nice or even just a change with the velvet. It looks especially stunning in the light. Good luck choosing. :smile: