Gucci Disco Bag Club

Just saw on the Canadian website that the soho disco has increased its price by 80$cad, so sad, should have bought it before:sad:. Does anyone know if the price increase will be in effect in store immediately? Any chance i can still get it at the old price?

Just saw on the Canadian website that the soho disco has increased its price by 80$cad, so sad, should have bought it before:sad:. Does anyone know if the price increase will be in effect in store immediately? Any chance i can still get it at the old price?

I actually just bought the pink/beige one from Nordstrom for the old price. Check other online sites as well like Saks, Farfetch, etc. Gucci website already has it listed with the new site. I wasn't gonna buy it until Christmas as a gift to myself. Kinda bummed with the price increase as it was eyeing a Horsebit 1955 shoulder bag as well.

I actually just bought the pink/beige one from Nordstrom for the old price. Check other online sites as well like Saks, Farfetch, etc. Gucci website already has it listed with the new site. I wasn't gonna buy it until Christmas as a gift to myself. Kinda bummed with the price increase as it was eyeing a Horsebit 1955 shoulder bag as well.

Thanks, i checked out Farfetch and they are still selling it at the old price. Plus, it doesnt seem like they are charging any duties or taxes? Is this normal? Am i going to get charged additional fees when i receive the item? Cause if not, i would save almost 286$cad, which is a lot. I've never ordered from Farfetch before, are they reliable?

Thanks, i checked out Farfetch and they are still selling it at the old price. Plus, it doesnt seem like they are charging any duties or taxes? Is this normal? Am i going to get charged additional fees when i receive the item? Cause if not, i would save almost 286$cad, which is a lot. I've never ordered from Farfetch before, are they reliable?

I initiated the purchase and it appears it does charge taxes since it’s shipping from US.

So I caved and purchased the soho disco bag in store in the rose/beige color. The SA told me that she doesnt think the bag will be discontinued since they increased the price on the bag. In any case, I'm happy to have gotten it because she told me that the next price increase should be in Feb 2021.

Any tips on how to protect the bag from color transfer? What products do you guys use to clean it with?

Five years later..... After putting this little beauty on the back burner in favour of other purchases, finally pulled the trigger. I lead a casual life, so excited to use her. The packaging was different than I received in the past. Great customer service in the Perth, Australia boutique.

Attachments

• IMG_20201201_111021.jpg
    IMG_20201201_111021.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20201201_111147.jpg
    IMG_20201201_111147.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 94
Hello all, I am thinking to get the soho disco but I am torn between rose beige and black! I am afraid of the color transfer on the beige as most of my clothes are in black colors and denim.. But I have a few classic black bags in my collection(zero beige cos I am always afraid of color transfer).. Living in a country where it is summer all year round.. Which one would you all recommend and would probably matches in a outfit that always in black and denim?? Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello all, I am thinking to get the soho disco but I am torn between rose beige and black! I am afraid of the color transfer on the beige as most of my clothes are in black colors and denim.. But I have a few classic black bags in my collection(zero beige cos I am always afraid of color transfer).. Living in a country where it is summer all year round.. Which one would you all recommend and would probably matches in a outfit that always in black and denim?? Thank you!
Why not red for a pop of color?

Reactions: ILP

I have the red and the rose beige; I love them. Gucci does a beautiful red and it was my first Disco. The rose beige is a lovely neutral. I have had the rose beige over 2 years and it wears well. If you have several black bags, go with the rose beige.