Gucci Disco Bag Club

Hi
Was your bag shipped from Hongkong?
Is Net-A-Porter HK company?
Do you need to pay custom duty upon receiving the bag?
Thank :smile:
I guess m@tches f@shion will ship to Hong Kong, as they have HKD currency... But I do not know if you have to pay any duties or taxes...
If you ask the ladies for a referral code of 10% discount (for first time purchase), you will score a nice disco bag!

20171013_224533.jpg
Just received this black soho and there's something on the tag, like glue? Would you return? It doesn't seem to come off.

All you ladies that got a black soho disco lately, is your leather soft or a bit stiffer?
I have this in navy and beige and both the leathers are on the stiffer side (which I prefer to retain its shape).

View attachment 3851130
Just received this black soho and there's something on the tag, like glue? Would you return? It doesn't seem to come off.

All you ladies that got a black soho disco lately, is your leather soft or a bit stiffer?
I have this in navy and beige and both the leathers are on the stiffer side (which I prefer to retain its shape).
Weird. My red one has slightly stiffer leather than my beige one. The beige one I just got is noticeable "smooshier."

Hi!
I need advice.
I just received my black disco bag from matches, but when i opened it there was a very strong non-leather smell to it.
It smells kinda like plastic. Not cool as i am anticipating nice leather smell.
I aired it out last night and this morning there was still some plastic smell to it.

What does your diaso smell like when you first unwrapped from box?
Should I ask for exchange?

Hi
I bought my rose beige Disco at Gucci and noticed the same thing - a strange smell, nothing like leather. I think it could be related to the type of colour coating, or the type of leather treatment. Anyway, it is a great bag, very versatile. I use it a lot!

Net a porter is American with a branch in a few places to save on import fees possibly, and/or cut down shipping time for the neighbouring countries.

I bought mine from Gucci.com and it also had a gross odour and not the lovely leather smell other members talked about...

Net a porter is American with a branch in a few places to save on import fees possibly, and/or cut down shipping time for the neighbouring countries.

I bought mine from Gucci.com and it also had a gross odour and not the lovely leather smell other members talked about...
Netaporter is a London based company owned by Yoox so they are extremely reputable. I would not worry if a Company ships from Hong Kong as that is where Ysl.com ships to Australia.