Gucci Disco Bag Club

So I am about to pull the trigger on this bag but need reassurances that it's worth it...anybody have some helpful advice for me? Much thanks!

It's good for the price - but it all depends on your lifestyle and how you use bags. It may be amazing for one person but not so great for another.

So best thing would be to weigh personal pros and cons rather than solely take the opinions of others to be convinced to buy?

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
So I am about to pull the trigger on this bag but need reassurances that it's worth it...anybody have some helpful advice for me? Much thanks!

Depends on how much you carry. How will you use it. For me it's a great small option yet it's large enough to fit my essentials. Light and carefree. It's a great addition to a collection but again, depends on your needs and how much you tend to carry.

can you try it in the store? that's my advice. try it first, if at all possible. i loved the look/design but ended up selling two... yanking it open by the tassel was hard for me to deal with, it's not an 'easy' zip close and often needs two hands. that was my downside b/c i want quick access to my stuff. upside was the look and space inside.

Reactions: Kmora and snibor
I just received the soho disco yesterday and I noticed the bag started to in-caved. Does anyone thinks it's normal?

View attachment 3623325
View attachment 3623326
View attachment 3623327
View attachment 3623328

I have the soho disco in navy trio and it feels so different from my camellia soho disco. My navy trio is more structure and the leather seems more durable compared to camellia. The leather on the camellia is more supple. Does anyone noticed this?

View attachment 3623329
View attachment 3623330
View attachment 3623331
View attachment 3623332

Here are some comparison pictures. The pipping of the bag are completely different.
This is totally normal and will get even smooshier with more use. My guess is the tri color bag is more structured because they have 3 different pieces of leather some may be stiffer than others. Where the solid color bag can all come from the same piece of leather. My discos are soft and smooshy.

Hi all! I was thinking, are the going to discontinue the soho disco bag or not? I read a lot about they will not discontinue it, but that was around may last year, and it is still here...

They are not discontinuing the soho disco. They are getting rid of the seasonal colors and keeping the black, red, and beige -but I think the rest of the soho line might be going out of production. They are focusing more on the newer marmont and Sylvie styles.