Gucci clogs unisex?

DeryaHm

O.G.
Mar 20, 2010
Hi I can only find these Gucci clogs in a 42, which is slightly too big for me. I’m thinking of ordering the mens, where I can find my size. I see the heel is Lower which is fine because as you can guess from my shoe size I am quite tall. Are there other things to be aware of in the fit difference? I only found the 42 on matches fashion and need to return asap. I will try the mens Friday but wondered if anyone had experience and I should not bother?

D2BB14F1-BF68-422E-A9E5-4BE834515F8E.png

82C1B408-B697-4AE9-8B4F-C41C094B5681.png

Yup, men and women's sizing is not the same

I go down a whole size in the mens. Please check size charts to see what I mean.

Usually, the width difference is more noticeable around the heel not over the arch.

Reactions: DeryaHm
Yup, men and women's sizing is not the same

I go down a whole size in the mens. Please check size charts to see what I mean.

Usually, the width difference is more noticeable around the heel not over the arch.
Thank you — I grew up in Europe w a brother whose feet are the same size as mine, so I was using the mens European sizes, but also they have the mm length listed. The width difference is what I was really curious on. Or some other thing like the leather part of the shoe is bigger or lower or so. The 42 do not look so big like like im a kid wearing moms shoes, so I can always keep those. My usual size is 41 and that would be best, but can’t find anywhere.

Reactions: papertiger
Thank you — I grew up in Europe w a brother whose feet are the same size as mine, so I was using the mens European sizes, but also they have the mm length listed. The width difference is what I was really curious on. Or some other thing like the leather part of the shoe is bigger or lower or so. The 42 do not look so big like like im a kid wearing moms shoes, so I can always keep those. My usual size is 41 and that would be best, but can’t find anywhere.

See Euro men/women's conversions here

I am usually a 38.5 in shoes and 39 in boots so this chart makes sense (buying men's shoes from Gucci)

Reactions: DeryaHm