Gucci Blooms - Too Trendy or New Classic?

I don't know if these will be a classic or just a passing fun item but the birthday gift I was given by my son today is just beautiful. It is the card case with a zippered compartment. It is well done and practical and the bloom on it is beautiful.

Its so pretty! It's cool when our kids gift us sometimes. I used to decline or feel sorta guilty about the amount of money spent on me but I've since let that go. Bring it on kids, Mama likes trinkets too! Happy Birthday to you indeed! All those dirty diapers and snotty noses are finally paying off LOL!

I don't know if these will be a classic or just a passing fun item but the birthday gift I was given by my son today is just beautiful. It is the card case with a zippered compartment. It is well done and practical and the bloom on it is beautiful.

Happy Birthday!

When you have the chance much later (not on your special day [emoji5]), could you please show what the back and inside look like?

I don't think I've seen this style/Blooms pattern.

Thank you!

Its so pretty! It's cool when our kids gift us sometimes. I used to decline or feel sorta guilty about the amount of money spent on me but I've since let that go. Bring it on kids, Mama likes trinkets too! Happy Birthday to you indeed! All those dirty diapers and snotty noses are finally paying off LOL!

Happy Birthday!

Thank you for your good wishes! I, much like you, always said it's too much but I learned to say thank you instead. It's fun to get trinkets, isn't it?

When you have the chance much later (not on your special day [emoji5]), could you please show what the back and inside look like?

I don't think I've seen this style/Blooms pattern.

Thank you!
I will be more than happy to do that for you. It's very nice looking and can substitute for a wallet if you don't need much in a wallet.

I will be more than happy to do that for you. It's very nice looking and can substitute for a wallet if you don't need much in a wallet.

I finally took the pictures so you can get an idea about the card case. It isn't just a card case but it will easily hold 4 cards, a zipper compartment and slip compartment. I took a picture from the side so you can see the zipper is on the back wall of the case. It is impossible to take a flat picture because it won't bend flat but you can get the idea. The leather is beautiful so I am very happy with the gift.

Also, I returned to edit this since I failed to mention the card case has a bill compartment. It really is a very well done small wallet in my opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_1569.JPG
    IMG_1569.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 674
  • IMG_1570.JPG
    IMG_1570.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 641
  • IMG_1571.JPG
    IMG_1571.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 656
  • IMG_1572.JPG
    IMG_1572.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 663
  • IMG_1573.JPG
    IMG_1573.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 672
Last edited:
I hesitated on participating in the Gucci blooms trend for the same reasons as OP. I think it is beautiful but I was worried I would get tired of the flowers. However, I fell in love the blue designs and decided to stick with the beautiful SLG's.

Reactions: BlackGrayRed
I finally took the pictures so you can get an idea about the card case. It isn't just a card case but it will easily hold 4 cards, a zipper compartment and slip compartment. I took a picture from the side so you can see the zipper is on the back wall of the case. It is impossible to take a flat picture because it won't bend flat but you can get the idea. The leather is beautiful so I am very happy with the gift.

Also, I returned to edit this since I failed to mention the card case has a bill compartment. It really is a very well done small wallet in my opinion.

Thank you so much!
Enjoy it!

I love the Blooms....I just love flowers. I understand the concern about whether it will be a classic or not. I think it's a fun look, and once you tire of it someone will want it:smile: I got my pink blooms WOC with the Dionysis clasp. I think adding that makes it less boring.
Trendy? No way! I would carry this bag at least for another 50 years! You can't put an age on gorgeous!