Gucci Arli GG Loggo Bag

1. The Arli top handle

FC247ADE-3728-48DA-9C0D-04C94D468119.jpeg
  2. I'm waiting patiently for them to release an Arli clutch. I thought I'd love this collection right away but the suede on the medium shoulder bags is throwing me off. My favourite is the cognac/grey python. I wouldn't say no if they came out with a canvas version too.

3. I wonder if they’ll release the medium Arli in leather. I like the proportions on the medium a lot. The snakeskin version is my favourite so far.

4. Lou Doillon carrying the black suede Gucci Arli bag. Post from Gucci Instagram.

EA2DC619-6C51-4C6D-8C0B-DF327A4D9561.jpeg
    Straight-Laced likes this.
  5. Elizabeth Hurley wearing the Arli bag

A1883E0C-E095-4C59-BD97-DDFA2687002B.jpeg
  6. Actress Dakota Johnson with the Arli bag in suede

B9C34D98-42C6-48E0-B8F6-3D44F9A7C180.jpeg
  7. If it becomes popular they will.

The Arli is a modified version of a vintage bag. Only the GG logo is biGGer.

I think the initial price point is too high. If you look at the Marmont (camera) and the Dionysus they represented good value against other brands all-leather offerings when they first came out. Time will tell.

BTW I've modified the title of this thread. If lots of people buy and are enthusiastic we can make it a club thread.

8. ...and these celebs are gifted these bags, it's actually very off-putting for me, 'cheap' marketing and large logos do not necessarily make for a good bag.

HermesFanKelly likes this.
  9. I agree! The price is high and I don’t see this bag taking off to be honest. I tried it on and wasn’t tempted to buy it. The logo is actually very shiny gold, I thought it was going to be a brushed aged gold but it isn’t. I hope the price points don’t all start this high for future models.

Sorry is Loggo meant to be spelt with 2 Ls?

10. Zoe Kravitz with the Gucci Arli bag.

551B0D73-B94B-4D1F-93B2-7CF6DB857FB2.jpeg