Griet’s Review of the Sardine Bag

I absolutely adore this bag. And you look great with it, like it's truly your bag @grietje ! :smile:
There is only one thing I was wondering (I'm considering getting this one too). My friend told me the handle was too heavy. Is it so? (I didn't have a chance to see it in person yet)

I saw this bag online and thought it was so unique. Thank you for sharing your photos and outfit ideas, you have a great relaxed looking style. For what it's worth, my favorites are the first two where you're wearing jeans but think you can pull this bag off with nearly anything. Love the personal connection to the fish too. I just splurged unexpectedly today on a Dior bag that has an animal print and "justified" it bc my daugther loves elephants. Lol Anyway, enjoy the sardine!

So that’s it. I welcome questions, comments, help on how to style it better, and anything else.

Oh by the way, it could be a weapon. Smack someone hard with the fish end, and I’m pretty sure he/she would go down.
I love that you joked this could also double as a weapon LOL I feel the same way about the Alexander McQueen four-ring clutches. In fact, I justified purchasing for that exact reason :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Evergreen602