Green Or Pink Denim Baggy Gm??

which one should I get?

• Green

• Pink

Results are only viewable after voting.
I bought the green from elux because I liked that color the best initially. I ended up returning it and getting the pink. I think the pink looks better IRL and it seemed to work more with my wardrobe. But...if truth be told-I would take the baggy in all 3 colors!!!:love:

I have it in blue and there is no problem with the fabric-in fact I splashed coffee in the car by accident of course and it came out with my trusty Tide-to-go pen...I love the pink and the green personally but between the 2 I would go with the green because it is a more neutral color and will go with more.

I think the fuchsia goes with almost anything. I was sorta worried :huh: about buying the bag at first when I seen it online...thinking "I love the size, the look, etc. just the color...I wonder if it would go with, when I'd wear it.."

Well, then I seen it IRL, yes it's fuchsia/pink, vibrant, but it isn't BRIGHT...I mean like fluorescent.

The fuchsia was very nice, not TOO pink....just really pretty!:love:
When I got home I held it up to my different tops and things...and noticed..."wow, it really goes with just about everything!" COOL!:cool:

I'd wear it with greens (not bright though), pinks (of course!), purples, orange, neutrals: brown, beiges, white, black....blue, etc. The only color I probably would not wear it with is RED.

I mean...ya it's pink...but that doesn't mean you have to always wear or have some pink in your outfit. I don't think it really matters. I think it just ends up standing out that much more if you wear a lil pink, or perhaps no pink at all. Or some nice jeans and a pink T shirt! It really is a casual bag. IMO:smile: It's just FUN! Wear whatever works!

Now, blue would go with everything! When I seen the PINK in IRL it was just so pretty! It stands out alot that's why I liked it. Green I think would also go with everything. LOL greens actually my fav. color...greens, and lavender. I've always liked pink. But I'm not someone that gravitates to having everything pink. I only have 1 pink/fuchsia sweater, which it'll look great with! But in general...I like color. Light orange, lavender, neutral: beige, white, light blues, green..

Btw, I'll probably "eventually" get the green too!! Both are nice! Just depends on what color "speaks to you" when you see it IRL. :P

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!:amuse:

addictedtolv said:
I prefer the green (although the pink is very nice) as the color will wear nicely into the Fall IMO.

For Fall??? Ugh, Don't tell me that stuff!:shocked:LOL... Ya, it would be VERY nice for Fall. I hope to get the green eventually....but not til next yr. ACK!:sad: (..on the new LV diet, LV Ban, however you want to word it) LOL!:roflmfao:

I already have a pink mini pleaty and am getting over it cause I saw pink everywhere in London, France and in the media.
I am Leanin' towards GREEN!
It was lovely on my blonde girlfriend when she tried it on, looked great with her white top and jeans.

LVCRAZED said:
For Fall??? Ugh, Don't tell me that stuff!:shocked:LOL... Ya, it would be VERY nice for Fall. I hope to get the green eventually....but not til next yr. ACK!:sad: (..on the new LV diet, LV Ban, however you want to word it) LOL!:roflmfao:

^^Pinks and Green are limited editions and will only be around until mid to end of summer according to my SA

Iluvbags said:
^^Pinks and Green are limited editions and will only be around until mid to end of summer according to my SA

Really? :sad: Maybe blue then for next yr. But I don't really care for it at all. Hmm...But then I didn't even like the denim line originally. Only liked the neo speedy. Well, I have a whole yr. for the blue to grow on me. LOL!

I wonder if the SA is sure about this?? I was hoping to get the neo in fuchsia or green also.

I'm SOOO over my LV limit though....:cry:

Hi guys ,can i ask your opinions ? Have just bought a purple vernis sutton on e bay but have a yearning to buy a denim something . Going to the south of france for summer with three young kids which style would you go for?Have a real mixture of bags _____ birkins, louis's ,fendi but would like something light to hold maybe on the shoulder? Thanks in advance