Got my Christmas pressies early...come see!

Thanks, everyone! I keep taking these pieces out of my jewelry box when I go to put on some jewelry. All my other jewelry is collecting dust! They look hot with my new TAG Heuer Aquaracer. I think I need another bangle or perhaps a ring. DBF has also caught the Yurman bug! I helped him pick out a titanium and sterling chain bracelet and he special ordered a black titanium and sterling ring. Now he wants the black titanium and sterling cuff bracelet! This from a man who used to rarely wear jewelry other than his school ring and his Rolex...LOL!

I love your DY pieces. I have yet to decide if I am going to keep my 7mm bracelet (amethyst as well), but now I am thinking that a 5mm might be better for daily use? Did you look at both? I guess I should go to the store and look I just don't want to be too overwhelmed!

^^^ The store didn't have the 7 MM size in Amethyst, but they had it in other stones. I liked the size, but I really had my heart set on Amethyst, so I got the 5 MM. I like both sizes.