Good deal BV dr. bag I found two days ago!!

That is a fabulous bag! Definitely a keeper! I hav a BV from that collection and I love it. Great deal you got too! Here's a pic of mine.
1742-kats-handbag-collection-6.jpg

Kat, I love that BV shoulder bag!! Def the same collection! Was it last year fall collection? I wasn't quite sure when my SA mentioned it to me. I love this bag too I can't wait to wear it!

Sweetea said:
Kat, I love that BV shoulder bag!! Def the same collection! Was it last year fall collection? I wasn't quite sure when my SA mentioned it to me. I love this bag too I can't wait to wear it!
I too bought mine on sale at NM a few months ago, so I guess it was from last year's fall collection. I paid a little over a thousand for mine.:P

OH MY! That bag is truly beautiful!! If that velvet Bottega posted on the blog goes for like $1600, and you got this for about 2/3's of that, there is no question about keeping it! It will never go out of style - so classy! And a nice size too. Congratulations on getting such a super deal! :biggrin:

favoritethingshawaii said:
OH MY! That bag is truly beautiful!! If that velvet Bottega posted on the blog goes for like $1600, and you got this for about 2/3's of that, there is no question about keeping it! It will never go out of style - so classy! And a nice size too. Congratulations on getting such a super deal! :biggrin:

Actually this bag is not the velvet Bottega. It's all leather with some part of the bag are weaved. It's is a trully great deal from $2,680 to $1,071 and then I got an additional gift card for $100.00. I was really happy when I purchased that bag!:biggrin: