Go Kelly Go!!!

I am so happy to join the club with my very first Hermes Kelly in a very classic color and leather - 32cm togo in Gold purchased from Vestiaire Collective with the wonderful help of Bababebi. I am so happy to have this beautiful vintage handbag in my collection. I am in the process of selling a ton of my other handbags to refine my handbag collection and to include more Hermes. I had previously purchased a Birkin Togo 35cm (in Bleu Orage) and although I loved loved loved it, it didn't suit my lifestyle, so I had to sell it to my horror. This bag is so beautiful and the price was pretty darn good (compared to retail), that I am now hunting down a vintage black version with gold hardware in 28, 32 or 35 (ugh the drama of being addicted to Hermes)!!! I'm so grateful to have this handbag. I can't wait to pull her out in the Spring, Summer and Fall. Right now the weather is dreadful in NYC (snow, slush, and rain)..Boooo :o(.

IMG_2075.jpg

I am so happy to join the club with my very first Hermes Kelly in a very classic color and leather - 32cm togo in Gold purchased from Vestiaire Collective with the wonderful help of Bababebi. I am so happy to have this beautiful vintage handbag in my collection. I am in the process of selling a ton of my other handbags to refine my handbag collection and to include more Hermes. I had previously purchased a Birkin Togo 35cm (in Bleu Orage) and although I loved loved loved it, it didn't suit my lifestyle, so I had to sell it to my horror. This bag is so beautiful and the price was pretty darn good (compared to retail), that I am now hunting down a vintage black version with gold hardware in 28, 32 or 35 (ugh the drama of being addicted to Hermes)!!! I'm so grateful to have this handbag. I can't wait to pull her out in the Spring, Summer and Fall. Right now the weather is dreadful in NYC (snow, slush, and rain)..Boooo :o(.

View attachment 3638211
nice bag ; classic
and love @bababebi :smile:

View attachment 3638211

Congrats, it's beautiful! What are the specs? I know the weather is nasty right now (I'm in Boston so I feel your pain!), but those H pebbled leathers are pretty hardy!

Reactions: zemilla