GM Noe suits me?

BleuSaphir

Born Again Speedy
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
I been eyeing on the Noe GM for awhile. this bag is definitely still not easy to find. I went to check out in Glendale Bloomingdales to try it out. Sometime I feel like I’m carrying a women bag, but however I felt like the BB size never felt like that. :lol:
I’m still unsure what I want at this time. I do love the size of the Noe GM though. 4A5EFDF5-CF92-4A95-9C77-BF6E646CAA26.jpeg

I actually like the larger size on you better than the BB. I feel like the BB looks too much like a women's bag, but the GM suits you and your size best. Men typically carry larger bags/totes anyway, so it looks like it fits. Are they still sold out everywhere?
It available online regardless. But locally it available only in Beverly Hills or the one in Glendale where I just went.

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
It available online regardless. But locally it available only in Beverly Hills or the one in Glendale where I just went.
When I brought in my GM Noé a few years ago to get the Vachetta replaced, the SA told me that there are like 2 left in the country. I checked online and they were sold out as well. Glad they got more stock in. It's a classic, timeless bag. I love mine. I even put a bandeau through the holes instead of the regular drawstring. Really adds some flair to it.

When I brought in my GM Noé a few years ago to get the Vachetta replaced, the SA told me that there are like 2 left in the country. I checked online and they were sold out as well. Glad they got more stock in. It's a classic, timeless bag. I love mine. I even put a bandeau through the holes instead of the regular drawstring. Really adds some flair to it.
I think it beautiful too. Definitely a heritage classic end of LV. I think not much is produce because the popularity is definitely niche for them to continue to sell as an iconic bag.

This size looks great on you, you can totally rock it! I've always loved the noe myself, I think I'm going to finally pull the trigger on a bb in azur at the end of the year as a present to myself after saving up for it all year! I'm going to get a longer strap for it though so I can truly wear it crossbody as I'm 6' and the strap it comes with is a little too short.

This size looks great on you, you can totally rock it! I've always loved the noe myself, I think I'm going to finally pull the trigger on a bb in azur at the end of the year as a present to myself after saving up for it all year! I'm going to get a longer strap for it though so I can truly wear it crossbody as I'm 6' and the strap it comes with is a little too short.
When I’m browsing on the website, my mind is triggered to want the normal size. My original plan was to buy another Speedy B strap for the Noe. To allow long shoulder length.

Personally I don’t gravitate for totes. So it still feel odd to carry a complete shoulder bag. I think that my issue. I did felt it a little tad bulky. I forget I can swing the bag to the back to not feel bulky. :lol: