Glowing Speedy Paris Watch

Sorry to sound silly but since I've never been to England and used English money.... I have often wondered about the difference in the older English money and the new Euro, does London and the rest of England and Scotland use Euros, or do they still use GBP?

EDIT:

I think I got it... 1 GBP = 1.43 Euros, as of right now. Theres the price difference. But I'm still confused as to what countries use what. :smile:

i love them so much, but when it comes to luxury watches a rolex would be more traditional and historical i feel i should (only if i like lol) the best products from companies and what represents them well i.e. burrberry trench coat and scarf, rolex watch, lv luggage and bags, bulgari jewlery (particularly rings), hermes (if i were a girl) birkin, kelly scaves etc. i mean i dont stick to these rules but i find its best to purchase the best these companies have to offer

frozen7313 said:
one is small and one is medium.. face.

I was referring to the price difference between the picture that PurseFanatic had pulled up and mine. Here's the two again for reference -

watch3.bmp

16887-glowing-speedy-paris-watch-s3.jpg

But I guess it's more cause of the Euros. Still, the difference is like, 500 Euro between the small !

PurseFanatic said:
If you go to Paris and buy it, the cost is 30,000 Euros, about $37,000 American.

I could buy my dream car for that!
I could LIVE in Paris for a year on that money and watch the real Eiffel Tower light up every hour!!!

PurseFanatic said:
Sorry to sound silly but since I've never been to England and used English money.... I have often wondered about the difference in the older English money and the new Euro, does London and the rest of England and Scotland use Euros, or do they still use GBP?

Ireland is the only one that uses Euros. The rest of the UK, including London and Scotland, use pounds sterling. The continent uses Euros, except for Switzerland, which uses swiss francs still as they are not part of the EU agreement. Some newer members of the EU (like Poland) have not switched to Euros yet either. Hope that helps! ;)

AccessoryObsessory said:
PurseFanatic said:

Ireland is the only one that uses Euros. The rest of the UK, including London and Scotland, use pounds sterling. The continent uses Euros, except for Switzerland, which uses swiss francs still as they are not part of the EU agreement. Some newer members of the EU (like Poland) have not switched to Euros yet either. Hope that helps! ;)

Thank you! I am going to London, Paris, and Scotland next summer so I wanted to see what everyone used!!!!

I noticed that watch a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with it :love: It's such a beautiful design! But I cant imagine spending £20,000 on a watch (IF ONLY!!!) Knowing me I'd either scratch it to death, or loose it.

Well I love LV, but I have to agree with a previous poster, if I were to spend that much on a watch (after I win the powerball), it would be on a more well established name in the watch world. Like the LV of watches, something with class and history, such as a Rolex.