Givenchy Pandora

Way late to the pandora bag I feel but I do really like it and it’s comfy. What do you guys think? I’ll have a newborn also come December but will have a seperate diaper bag and have smaller bags for myself if need be.
Looks great on you!!! I have a mini Pandora and it fits so much for such a small bag! I love the bigger sizes also, I think I’ll try to find one!

Love Pandoras. Regretting selling mine but have found small and medium online in the sale. Which size do most people seem to go for? I would be fine with the small but wondered if medium hangs better?

Love Pandoras. Regretting selling mine but have found small and medium online in the sale. Which size do most people seem to go for? I would be fine with the small but wondered if medium hangs better?
I prefer medium as I like the feel of a larger surface area squished against my body, and I feel it's easier to open zips. However, if youre petite or not used to bigger bags, and don't need as much space, then small is probly better.

Reactions: jelly-baby

I think that medium hangs better, at least on me. Nowadays I prefer medium to small because of it. I used to love the small but the long crossbody strap annoyed me. The wider and shorter crossbody makes the medium more comfortable to wear if the bag is full.

Reactions: jelly-baby
I prefer medium as I like the feel of a larger surface area squished against my body, and I feel it's easier to open zips. However, if youre petite or not used to bigger bags, and don't need as much space, then small is probly better.
I think that medium hangs better, at least on me. Nowadays I prefer medium to small because of it. I used to love the small but the long crossbody strap annoyed me. The wider and shorter crossbody makes the medium more comfortable to wear if the bag is full.

Thank you both. I have ordered the medium :smile: It looks like the long strap attaches better at the back than the small. I’m also tall (5’9) So it’s probably a better size for me.

If you’re in the UK, there are some good bargains on Pandora bags on Fashionette right now. I got the aged-leather medium in black for just over £600.