Givenchy Pandora

I got an amazing deal on this gorgeous Pandora from a local consignment shop. I have to admit I wasn't super familiar with the style (I have never seen one being carried in person) but was intrigued when I saw them at Nordstrom earlier this year with a huge display dedicated to them. The price was too good - I assume they aren't very popular here as I have seen this exact bag on the consignment site for about a month now and finally bought it when it went on additional 15% off. I was in the market for a nice nude bag, as well as a crossbody... glad that it ended up getting a bag that meets both criteria! I applied leather protector though as I am concerned of the colour transfer of denim, any suggestions on how to prevent it?
Apple brand or scotchguard has protector sprays. Always test first.

:shocked::doh::no:

14567368_22456669_1000.jpg

14160528_18885065_1000.jpg
That black one is insane. Dont think any other bag style cant carry this off other than a panda.

Reactions: LVtingting
I managed to track down a small Panda pure - pre-loved. Does anyone who have it know if the small's handle can be carried on your shoulder/use it as a shoulder bag instead of crossbody?

I have a medium and I was wondering if that was the case with the small as well.

I managed to track down a small Panda pure - pre-loved. Does anyone who have it know if the small's handle can be carried on your shoulder/use it as a shoulder bag instead of crossbody?

I have a medium and I was wondering if that was the case with the small as well.
I can carry the handle of the small over my shoulder.

Reactions: mktlim
Finally, I took the plunge and got myself a Givenchy Mini Pandora! I was agonising between the Pandora Small and Medium and decided to get the Mini instead as I needed a bag of that size.
Oh well...
Gorg color! What is it?

Oh, editing to say that IMO the mini is the most useful of all the sizes. The small irritates me because the handle falls over the front of the bag. And sometimes the medium just feels too big and bulky. But the mini has no handle to get in the way, and it’s a great size that fits a lot. It’s the best size!

-slides in-
Got my first Givenchy bag, a small black pandora in goatskin. I'm still trying to get used to her slouch but so far I love her! So glad I went for the small one; medium seemed too big and floppy for me. :heart:3

-slides in-
Got my first Givenchy bag, a small black pandora in goatskin. I'm still trying to get used to her slouch but so far I love her! So glad I went for the small one; medium seemed too big and floppy for me. :heart:3
Don't worry, it will slouch as it was designed to be, esp if you wear it daily. Congrats and welcome!

Gorg color! What is it?

Oh, editing to say that IMO the mini is the most useful of all the sizes. The small irritates me because the handle falls over the front of the bag. And sometimes the medium just feels too big and bulky. But the mini has no handle to get in the way, and it’s a great size that fits a lot. It’s the best size!

The color is Orchid Purple. 100% Goat.
I got it at a steal. It was only usd830! And its brand new!!!

Reactions: Annawakes
Thanks for the reminder, here’s some pictures. In this one below, I can also see the leather at the top (shiny part) looking dry. In the last picture, there’s more crack lines at the bottom. Am currently deliberating if I should send it back and ask for refund. Can anyone please share if this is normal on Pepe leather? Many thanks!C75376B2-DBE2-4979-ADD9-91CB0C585C88.png 5743D105-2A9C-4DDC-BEE3-ADC09DCF03B7.jpeg 03C9BED9-2DD3-46F0-8113-8D23A7D07D89.jpeg

Attachments

• 8ABCDF51-33D7-4D8C-B62C-0E666336BE3F.jpeg
    8ABCDF51-33D7-4D8C-B62C-0E666336BE3F.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 190