Givenchy Pandora

Hi to all givenchy bag lover..im new here but im long time stalker in this forum...i have a dilemma...i brought a medium pandora blk w shw last year for my birthday..and now since my bday is near..im planning to buy again a panda..but im buying medium black panda w shw..the only difference is the old panda is grained goat..and the new one is smooth calf...is it to much to have bag same style in same color?pls pls help:sad::sad::sad:
Not at all, if you really love it. Almost like a backup bc you should rotate them often to keep them new looking.

Reactions: Mavenchanel
Just don't blame me! I think I can be kinda crazy too. :giggle:
Dont worry i will not blame you..it was last year collection at that time i cannot buy the 2 bags because its only 50% and the one i brought is much cheaper than the other bag..it been a year that im hoping it will not sell out and get further discount...well i guess im just lucky...i found the bag today and it is further discounted:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Brought my pandora to work :smile:

I want this to match my espadrilles!! Lovely bag! I am hesitating because I already have one in light pink. Then again, I also do have a brown Medium as well.

It’s okay to buy multiples of it in different colors and materials. It depends on if you really want it. You can not go wrong with a Pandora. It’s beautiful and unique. Very well made as well.

Hi everyone,

I had a question about the pandora bag zipper pull hardware. I noticed that on some bags the zipper pull hardware is very thin but on some, it's much larger and thicker. Was it changed over the years or are the thin ones not authentic? Please see picture of comparison. Thanks very much!

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 7.33.08 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 7.33.34 PM.png

Does anyone have this mini patchwork Pandora? Reviews please? Wear and tear?

I have a medium lambskin braided handle and a Pepe. And a small goat. All of them are black.

Will I have a use for this that the black small goatskin will not be good for?

Is it easy to wear/match?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 8.17.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 8.17.11 AM.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 908
  • Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 8.17.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 8.17.07 AM.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 922
Last edited:
Also, are there fakes of the printed Pandora? I'm eyeing a bag on eBay but I don't want to buy if there are a lot of replicas. The seller has a receipt though but well, I have read receipts are easy to fake too.

Hi everyone,

I had a question about the pandora bag zipper pull hardware. I noticed that on some bags the zipper pull hardware is very thin but on some, it's much larger and thicker. Was it changed over the years or are the thin ones not authentic? Please see picture of comparison. Thanks very much!

View attachment 4105540 View attachment 4105541
It was changed over the years. I'm not sure when though! HTH

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hi all! really need your help. I'm eyeing on this bag but can't decide whether it's fake or not. can you please help authenticate it? many thanks

Attachments

• p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 727
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 735
  • p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 739
I just put a pre-loved Pandora in oxblood on layaway and thought I'd hop over here to see what all you Pandora-lovers are talking about. Thought it was sooo funny when I read the first posts, back in 2010, that talked about the Pandora being a short-term fad that would end up on the sales rack. That's some eight-year-long short-term fad!
Unless CWK the new creative director decides to retire this design, we should keep seeing it...esp since ppl are still buying it. She may update it too. I think it's such a iconic bag for Givenchy.

Reactions: traveler727
Hello! Just want to ask if anyone has encountered a Givenchy Pandora Medium in pepe leather black that comes with BLUE zipper and stitchings all over? Thank you :smile:

Attachments

• 1A362275-F5BF-4335-A910-179E132331C3.jpeg
    1A362275-F5BF-4335-A910-179E132331C3.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 625
  • A677EF01-28E0-4565-8549-FC860E5B3848.jpeg
    A677EF01-28E0-4565-8549-FC860E5B3848.jpeg
    274.7 KB · Views: 620