Givenchy Pandora

My mini pandora zippers (3) do not any markings underneath. The small pandora and mini nightingale zippers (3 zippers on each bag) has Givenchy Paris markings.

Thank you! I also have a medium which does not have any markings underneath but has ykk on the side. The one that I saw just had Givenchy and no Paris. I was wondering if anybody else has a bag with a zipper like this or this is a red flag. Thanks again!

Hi,

I recently got a Pandora pepe that I think is fake. It smells like chemicals/perfume. Pandora bags smell like leather right?
There was one time I rec'd a bright yellow gale from barneys that I knew legit, but it smelled terrible, like a chemically gasoline odor. I had to return it. So once in a while this happens due to the leather treatment, but usually it should smell like new leather when you get it.

Reactions: Antigone
I've fallen for Givenchy pretty hard this year lol! Anyways, I got a small black panda and been using it with the long strap of my medium. Its really working for me in that I can now use this bag both as a shoulder bag with the long strap and as a crossbody. I can also wear it over the shoulder with the short handle and I can take things in and out of both compartments without taking it off my shoulder. Yey! Perfect everyday bag for me!

Hi,
I just purchased a well loved pandora in the dark brown Pepe leather in medium. I already own the black sugar in medium. The black one has givenchy Paris on the underside of the zipper, and the givenchy logo on the front of the bag is in smaller font than this bag. Do the older Pandora styles have zippers that were not marked givenchy or ykk? Has the logo changed in size over the years? Any help or expertise would be much appreciated! Thank you.

Can anyone help;

Is Serial number: EF0911 on a Givenchy Pandora a fake? I keep seeing them on a few of these bags.

Surely different Pandoras cannot have the same serial numbers? Can anyone confirm?

Hey I noticed this too!!

So does this mean all (or most as there should be only one authentic right?) EF0911 are fakes?

I've seen a fake Pepe Leather with this serial number.

There's a goatskin that has a certification from a third party authenticator with this serial number. It has braided handle but zipper outside, not flap. I'm suspicious because I thought the braided handle came with the flap. I really like it though so I hope it's not a fake. Picture attached.

Anyone?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 9.30.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 9.30.48 AM.png
    671 KB · Views: 1,010
Last edited:
Reactions: Pollie-Jean
i finally got myself a mini pandora after months of mulling it over, and i'm so glad i did! the thing with these bags is that pics don't do them justice. every time i see photos online, i think, "nice but i'm still not convinced." but every time i see them in person, i'm just wowed by them.

last week when i was out with my mini pandora, i caught a girl wearing a chanel boy bag admiring my purse from a distance :smile:

Well , I guess everybody is on the "graffity trip" at the moment , but Givenchy obviously has no hands for it :doh:

Attachments

• 013_1f1b428e-c181-4439-a3ee-a526ec27363c.JPG
    013_1f1b428e-c181-4439-a3ee-a526ec27363c.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 684
Last edited: