"Gifts" from Cartier SAs

That what disappoint me ...many purchase at Cartier...just one gift ( box with letter paper) for my YG Panther ring. No champagne or chocolate...
When i buy a watch (same price spending ) at Omega, i have champagne, chocolate and a gift ( candle or travel pouch , extra strap). Do not understand...

That what disappoint me ...many purchase at Cartier...just one gift ( box with letter paper) for my YG Panther ring. No champagne or chocolate...
When i buy a watch (same price spending ) at Omega, i have champagne, chocolate and a gift ( candle or travel pouch , extra strap). Do not understand...

Do you always purchase from the same boutique and same SA? If you do, and you have a good relationship with your SA, I would think you are more likely to receive some gifts. It is always at the discretion of the boutique and SA. If you aren't happy with your boutique or SA, switch boutiques/SAs and hopefully you business will be better appreciated by someone else. Wishing you lots of luck!

Reactions: zibeline91
Do you always purchase from the same boutique and same SA? If you do, and you have a good relationship with your SA, I would think you are more likely to receive some gifts. It is always at the discretion of the boutique and SA. If you aren't happy with your boutique or SA, switch boutiques/SAs and hopefully you business will be better appreciated by someone else. Wishing you lots of luck!
Same boutique but not the same SA ... never have spécial feeling with...

Same boutique but not the same SA ... never have spécial feeling with...

It could be the boutique itself that is not doing gifts, but I think you are more likely to get some gifts if you purchase from the same SA. I think if you purchase from multiple people, they don't really get to know you, and if they see you go from SA to SA they may feel little attachment or reason to give gifts. I always stay with the same SA, so I form a connection and they get to know what I like, and my experiences have all been very good. Wishing you better shopping experiences in the future.

Reactions: zibeline91
When I purchased my first love bracelet, I received red envelopes in the mail for the next lunar new year. 7 years later when I purchased a small pave love for a 10 year anniversary, my SA (first time purchasing with her) gave us a picture frame and a bottle of champagne for our anniversary. I was hoping to get the envelopes in the mail again but that never happened

I took a couple of friends to see the SA again and she was kind enough to gift a bottle of champagne to one friend and sent me home with this cute little guy for my kids.

I would love to get the trinket dishes, but unfortunately, I don’t see any purchases in the near future!

Attachments

• B015CC97-356D-4B85-824F-DDD5DED7DA8E.jpeg
    B015CC97-356D-4B85-824F-DDD5DED7DA8E.jpeg
    851.2 KB · Views: 224
Can anyone recommend a gift-friendly SA in Los Angeles? I have purchased a few big items, and I haven’t gotten anything except for cleaning kits. I know it shouldn’t matter, but I wouldn’t mind a little trinket here or there!

Usually, when I have received gifts it is around a birthday, anniversary, or Christmas and I make all of my purchases from the same SA. Stick with your second SA who seemed to have a better relationship with you, and maybe in the future you will receive some gifts. In the mean time, enjoy your JUC and Love rings.
I purchased my first Cartier piece a two months ago for my 20th wedding anniversary through an SA that was recommended to me (Classic YG Love). I just purchased a Classic YG JUC a few days ago for my birthday. I got some perfume samples and travel pouches. Is that pretty standard?

I purchased my first Cartier piece a two months ago for my 20th wedding anniversary through an SA that was recommended to me (Classic YG Love). I just purchased a Classic YG JUC a few days ago for my birthday. I got some perfume samples and travel pouches. Is that pretty standard?
I believe that’s standard. I bought a Tank Solo in January and a Love bracelet just this weekend. I received a travel pouch, cleaning kit and perfume samples on both purchases. I also got a few other extra goodies.

Reactions: emilykj

It starts with things like that. Over time as your SA gets to know you, you will probably receive nicer items. I've received hard cover books, his and her perfume and cologne sets, a vase with flowers delivered to the house, sets of porcelain trays to hold trinkets (see page 6 for the most recent gift I received. Those are a few of the gifts I can think of at the moment.

Reactions: emilykj
I received chocolates the 1st time I made a purchase and a candle on the 2nd time, pictures of the candle attached. My SA wasn’t even at the boutique when I went the 2nd time as they needed to change schedules. He messaged me when I left the boutique and said hope I like the small gift he requested for me. These are apart from the customary cleaning kit, perfume samples and travel pouch.

My husband can never understand why I feel giddy on receiving gifts like this after spending a lot of money, but hey, it matters to me, hahaha!

83878B5B-7CB3-4745-81BA-83A41E823D6F.jpeg

27BDF4FC-05E8-4243-87CA-CBB95C03CE86.jpeg