"Gifts" from Cartier SAs

I've mentioned this in a previous post but i'll mention it again. My SA said that some locations are franchised and those locations do not have gifts while the locations that are owned by Richemont will. I've been given trinket trays, champagne, multiple boxes of chinese red envelopes, watch roll, and plush animals. I would say build a relationship with your SA.
Just out of curiosity, how would we know which boutiques are owned by Richemont? I’m assuming those would just be the big flagship stores?

Good question ... I also wanted to know. As far as I am aware for Europe all boutiques I have been to are owned by Richemont but Basel - which has one of the best service, though. In the US San Diego I believe to have heard is a franchise but I am not absolutely sure.

Anyone shop at the King of Prussia boutique in PA and get great gifts or served / given champagne? I always decline any beverages so I'm curious if it's even served as PA is generally weird with who can serve liquor.

My Cartier SA often gifts me with chocolates, books and champagne. But once we were buying a gold panther watch for my birthday and she gave me a beautiful wallet. She let me choose from the wallets they had available and I took a long continental wallet in deep mahogany color. Very classic and beautiful.
When was this and what location out of curiosity? Thank you!

FAF20AF5-D9CC-4580-BE81-240924433E55.jpeg
My SA managed to find me a Trinity ring in size 44 without us putting in a special order or transfer request. With that purchase, I was given a small travel pouch and CNY Red Packets without my asking. 2AD6CC94-19F6-4C7F-BB63-D5FE6FC77216.jpeg
With my most recent Panthere bracelet purchase, I was given perfume samples, travel pouch, cleaning kit and candle. My SA has messaged me to go back in for Champagne as I was running late that day and couldn't stay longer.

View attachment 5715722
My SA managed to find me a Trinity ring in size 44 without us putting in a special order or transfer request. With that purchase, I was given a small travel pouch and CNY Red Packets without my asking. View attachment 5715723
With my most recent Panthere bracelet purchase, I was given perfume samples, travel pouch, cleaning kit and candle. My SA has messaged me to go back in for Champagne as I was running late that day and couldn't stay longer.
Which location was this by chance?