Gianvito Rossi

I just discovered this brand and I need the Emina mule in every color - but I can only find suede ones in 6.5 (1/2 size up from my usual). If anyone sees the black or nude leather Eminas..... :help:

Hi ladies, if anyone is after a classic+black+patent pump from Gianvito Rossi, matchesfashion just put this stunner in the 50% sale section! I've never run for my credit card so fast haha
1zxmz3s.jpg

http://www.matchesfashion.com/au/products/Gianvito-Rossi-Gianvito-patent-leather-pumps-1001160

Reactions: loveydovey35
good to hear that they're comfy! I've been tossing up between GR and the CL so kate for a while now, but ultimately jumped on these because who can resist a sale?! and hopefully i'll get more wear out of these too. These will be my first pair of Gianvito Rossi so i'm insanely excited right now!!!

good to hear that they're comfy! I've been tossing up between GR and the CL so kate for a while now, but ultimately jumped on these because who can resist a sale?! and hopefully i'll get more wear out of these too. These will be my first pair of Gianvito Rossi so i'm insanely excited right now!!!
Fantastic....let me know what you think when they arrive....I have the so rates as well(see my avatar), but to be honest, I cannot walk very far in those, and would never even consider them for work.....the Gianvito Rossi's I can wear at work all day, on my feet.....and get looks and compliments along the way...

Fantastic....let me know what you think when they arrive....I have the so rates as well(see my avatar), but to be honest, I cannot walk very far in those, and would never even consider them for work.....the Gianvito Rossi's I can wear at work all day, on my feet.....and get looks and compliments along the way...

will definitely keep you updated! your mod shots of your GRs are actually one of the factors that contributed to my obsession of owning a pair :heart: hopefully one day i will be able to have as many colours as you :love:

i finally had a chance to photograph my beautiful new shoes! excuse the very dodgy photos, i'm terrible at photography

shipping from matchesfashion was amazingly fast and i got one of their beautiful marble boxes as well so i'm extra delighted with my purchase. The shoes themselves are a dream and i burst into smiles every time i see them. sizing-wise, i feel i could have gone down half a size, but hopefully its nothing a little padding wont fix! matchesfashion only goes down to a size 35, so unfortunately i can't return it for anything smaller

35n8nlx.png

drce3r.jpg