Gianvito Rossi

Since seeing so much dedication to, and experience of, GR in this thread I thought give it a try and ask for help regarding the sizing. I live in Sweden where the range of GR shoes unfortunately is very limited, it is almost impossible finding a retailer with the right model or size in stock. Now, I've found a gorgeous pair of nude leather pumps, heel height approx 4 inches. The "problem" is they are only available in size 7, and I have no idea what the sizing is like. Does anyone know, and feel like sharing their experience? I'd be so very grateful!
(I might also add that I usually wear 7,5 in most brand, e.g. YSL.)
All the best,
Josephine

it depends on the width of your foot, but I wear YSL size 37,5 and GR ( see the photo above) is 38.

Hi,
Since seeing so much dedication to, and experience of, GR in this thread I thought give it a try and ask for help regarding the sizing. I live in Sweden where the range of GR shoes unfortunately is very limited, it is almost impossible finding a retailer with the right model or size in stock. Now, I've found a gorgeous pair of nude leather pumps, heel height approx 4 inches. The "problem" is they are only available in size 7, and I have no idea what the sizing is like. Does anyone know, and feel like sharing their experience? I'd be so very grateful!
(I might also add that I usually wear 7,5 in most brand, e.g. YSL.)
All the best,
Josephine

Hi Josephine!

I wear a European 36 or 36.5 in everything. i say I am a 36.25 :P
In GR I wear a 36.5 in every style I have so far (4 including flats and mules, no pumps). I wear a 36.5 in Louboutin and a 6.5 in Manolo, both of which brands I think size a little small. I wear a 36 in Gucci, occasionally a 36.5. I wear a 36 in Stuart Weitzman. So I'd say the sizing in GR is also, like Loubs and Manolos, just a touch small.
I wish I knew my YSL size but IF i remember correctly it is 36.5.

I'm so grateful for all the feedback! You have truly helped me to avoid what would have been a disastrous and disappointing purchase. I'll play it cool this time, and wait for my right moment... Thank you!!

I saw these gianvito rossi plexiIMG_6113.JPG on sale and jumped on them as I recall reading that these were a good pair of heels. I got my normal side (7) in these. Debating if the colour is good or if a more classic like nude or black is nicer. I thought it would pair well with neutral clothes. What do you think?

Reactions: Pishi
I saw these gianvito rossi plexiView attachment 3709170 on sale and jumped on them as I recall reading that these were a good pair of heels. I got my normal side (7) in these. Debating if the colour is good or if a more classic like nude or black is nicer. I thought it would pair well with neutral clothes. What do you think?
I like the pops of color! Looks good with what you're wearing already.

Reactions: jm12