Gerard Darel Mini Sac Drape !!!

boudoir said:
Well, it's in Charlotte leather, not too big, could barely hold a wallet, but it has two "entrances" (like the bag is made of two symetrical pockets), so I guess two zips also but I don't remember.
The bottom has brass studs... I'll try and take a pic. It can't be used as a wallet IMO but for a party, why not? I saw it in camel, and blue I think.
I'll keep you posted! Now I have to go get my beauty sleep :P auf wiedresehen!
OK I saw it again and it has only one zip and a tiny buckle-like strap that closes magnetically on the front.
hee hee my english is baaaad

PS see my previous post on page 2

Argh!!!!!!!!!
So exciting! Boudoir, it would be so great if you took pics of the small GD, I'm dying to see it. How big do you think it is? Is it very pretty?

p.s. Your English is fine! :smile:

I will try and take pics on saturday, it's small like... bigger than a Fendi baguette? but bigger than the LV's than every girl used to carry under her armpit for a while with stephen sprouse graffiti?
It's super cute!

i don't remember if i a.lready told you girls that for this summer they have don e a cnavas darel: i have seen a photo in the shop, it is made of wjite canvas and it has a flap made of brown leather, it is always in the charlotte style, and then they'll have white vernis charlotte and black vernis charlotte!!

divina_lucilla said:
i don't remember if i a.lready told you girls that for this summer they have don e a cnavas darel: i have seen a photo in the shop, it is made of wjite canvas and it has a flap made of brown leather, it is always in the charlotte style, and then they'll have white vernis charlotte and black vernis charlotte!!

I don't think that would like a vernis charlotte...but who knows, since i've not seen it in real life maybe it's nice....

Doesn't the canvas darel get dirty?

Just heard of GD bags on this site. Can somebody tell me more and also show some pics of the nicer models. Are the bags big in size and also places in London and Rome that are carrying the bags.

lea163 said:
Just heard of GD bags on this site. Can somebody tell me more and also show some pics of the nicer models. Are the bags big in size and also places in London and Rome that are carrying the bags.

For more information check the other threads on Gerard Darel!! ;) And yes, the GD bags are available in london and rome:amuse:

Originally Posted by boudoir
Well, it's in Charlotte leather, not too big, could barely hold a wallet, but it has two "entrances" (like the bag is made of two symetrical pockets), so I guess two zips also but I don't remember.
The bottom has brass studs... I'll try and take a pic. It can't be used as a wallet IMO but for a party, why not? I saw it in camel, and blue I think.
I'll keep you posted! Now I have to go get my beauty sleep :P auf wiedresehen!
boudoir said:
OK I saw it again and it has only one zip and a tiny buckle-like strap that closes magnetically on the front.
hee hee my english is baaaad

PS see my previous post on page 2
OK, so here is a pic that I took of the little clutch. As you can see there are two colours.
then there is another pic of a *different* type of clutch...
The pics suck as I was trying to be discrete...
1.JPG

2.JPG