Gerard Darel Mini Sac Drape !!!

1. I just called a Gerard Darel boutique in Paris to ask them about the new GD bag with chains!

So here is what i found out:

• The name of the bag is : Mini sac drape
    • They are going to start selling it on march 15th
    • They only had the bag in the store ika went to as a model,the bag was brown without the front pockets and with a broze chain
    • The SA doesn't know yet what colours will be available
    • The bag will be available with and without front pockets
    • The retail is 306 Euro
    I think that's all!:amuse: So for everyone who is interested in that bag, we have to wait a couple of weeks :suspiciou

Here is the pic again ika found on the web

mini sac drape.jpg
    Tanja likes this.
  2. cool design .. so western :biggrin::biggrin:

3. Love the chain strap. Love it! The pockets, I'm not so sure. I think I would love the one that they've currently got in the store.

I was going to buy a Charlotte from a store here. I wonder if I should wait for the chain strap (provided that my store continues to carry this line...). Dilemma.

4. Thanks, Darelgirl, I really love that bag!

5. Melisande, if you like the one with the chain strap better than I would wait a couple of weeks :nuts:

Greenie your are welcome :amuse: But it seems that no one likes the bag except us :P

6. I like the bag too...but without the pocket, and in the normal size!
    Darelgirl, did u order something from them?

7. No Ika! They do not have the bag yet! So i can't order!

But hopefully on march 15th:love:

8. Thanks for all the info, darelgirl

9. thank's daregirl for the pic...i like the front pocket one :nuts:

10. Darelgirl

Thanks so much for that report, you are sooo nice to do this! :smile: I'm happy to know that the chain bag is available w/out the pockets. I actually like it better that way.

11. Cute!

12. We are pioneers, my dear! They'll catch on! ;)

13. You are welcome :P I actually don't know which one i like better w/out pockets! I've never seen the bag without pockets! But i like the one in the pic very much :love:

14. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
    You are so right :amuse:

15. Darelgirl- Why is the bag called the "mini" sac drape? Is it smaller than the regular? What size does it look like? Sorry so many questions... *blush* :smile:
    I'm so excited, I really like this bag. I wonder if they will ship to America...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice